AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Oct 22, 2018 at 11:13 PM Post #1,231 of 4,614
@kenloveme, I posted this question on the Kickstarter page but get no response, can you figure it out?
"I understand that the ap80 is still being manufactured and you are not able to provide a shipping date yet. But is it possible to know what stage the ap80 has reached in the manufacturing process?

And how will it be distributed to the backers, will there be different batches of shipments (if yes, what will be the delay between each shipment) or there will be a single dispatchment for all backers?"

Oct 23, 2018 at 3:31 AM Post #1,233 of 4,614
@kenloveme, I posted this question on the Kickstarter page but get no response, can you figure it out?
"I understand that the ap80 is still being manufactured and you are not able to provide a shipping date yet. But is it possible to know what stage the ap80 has reached in the manufacturing process?

And how will it be distributed to the backers, will there be different batches of shipments (if yes, what will be the delay between each shipment) or there will be a single dispatchment for all backers?"

Warren! We will post an update soon regarding this! Please be patient a bit more! :)

Oct 24, 2018 at 9:11 AM Post #1,238 of 4,614
Some more pictures with Kinera IDUN IEMs:

_DSC8298.jpg

_DSC8300.jpg

Oct 24, 2018 at 9:21 AM Post #1,239 of 4,614
They just announced shipping to begin early November. Backers who have not completed their survey need to do so by October 29th. Cheers

They are talking about kickstarter orders, but what about people who purchased it on Hidizs website? When will these shipments start?

Oct 24, 2018 at 11:47 AM Post #1,241 of 4,614
Wow, early November! Exciting times! Looking forward to hearing the sound of this little guy. I have two of their things, AP60 Pro and the DH1000. I like their tuning and sound signatures. Hope this one follows suit, with great detail and separation. I’ve heard the Shanling MO, so I’m super curious as to how Hidizs is going to differentiate itself from the sound of that player. But already, it has the EQ/DSP MGE8 thingy, which I’m curious about because none of my players has that.

Oct 24, 2018 at 11:56 AM Post #1,242 of 4,614
Unfortunately I missed the Kickstarter and late to the party.

I was wondering how the AP80 would compare to the IPhone X running the Neutron player ?

The immediate advantage would be the ability to use the 3.5mm headphone jacks directly and overcome the EU volume limit. Can I also expect noticeable sonic Improvements ?

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2018 at 12:53 PM Post #1,244 of 4,614
Unfortunately I missed the Kickstarter and late to the party.

I was wondering how the AP80 would compare to the IPhone X running the Neutron player ?

The immediate advantage would be the ability to use the 3.5mm headphone jacks directly and overcome the EU volume limit. Can I also expect noticeable sonic Improvements ?

sorry but comparing HiRES DAP to a smartphone is kind of weird. Smartphone doesn't have the ability to drive tight loads, doesn't have so sophisticated HW approach, etc. Yes, the SQ would be much better from DAP. Especially using good IEMs or overheads.

Oct 24, 2018 at 11:12 PM Post #1,245 of 4,614
They just announced shipping to begin early November. Backers who have not completed their survey need to do so by October 29th. Cheers
Yep! That's it! For those who haven't filled up the info, please email at hello@hidizs.net and stop spamming my KS inbox haha! Thanks :D! It will help us going forward and fast for the shipping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back