1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
Next

Last
  1. mono-type
    So what would you choose? Get the black or gray, or wait for another 1-2 weeks?

2. J.One
    Try to get a refund, my R3 would have been delivered by then, I'm in talks with Hidizs right now and they only want to give back 92%. I'll have to chat with the bank and see if they can give me a full refund.

3. abitdeef
    Your bank\credit union can do a charge back on the amount and you will get 100% back.

J.One likes this.
  4. abitdeef

5. okinear
    Depends on the bank.
    It reminds me a case where the creator left; to get a refund worked for some, not for others.

6. abitdeef
    It’s not a refund, it’s a charge back. You dispute the charge and the bank takes it off.

Or lots of credit cards have buyers protection.

I know for sure I wouldn’t have a problem getting the charge removed from my bank or my credit union. I’ve had to do it many times.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  7. oliolio
    Yea for my bank I read somewhere in their TNC if the transaction is from a crowdfunding site they have the right not to do a chargeback.

8. okinear
    Ok, charge back :wink:
    As you said you have to dispute the charge, this is where "buying a product" v.s "pledging to help a project, crowdfunding" made a difference for the banks. Some refused to charge back.
    Anyway, glad that it worked for you.

abitdeef likes this.
  9. abitdeef
    In my case I’m talking about shipping costs- which will be easy to dispute, and a credit union is easier to work with then a bank in my experience.

He can find out very easily if he can get a charge back. The worst case he can take the 92% Hidizs would give him. I understand if he already has an R3 why he wouldn’t want an AP80.

They were 149.99 for Black Friday, if I didn’t have a M0 and this thing on the way I would have picked up one myself. It’s a very nice little unit itself.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Zeo-Gold92 likes this.
  10. Zeo-Gold92
    Just out of curiosity, how many fellow Aussies are waiting? If any...

11. Gobgab
    I'm still waiting too

12. abitdeef
    I got this message from Hidizs with the heading ‘your reward is ready’

For backers’ order, tracking information will be provided in the following days.

Um ok. I thought it was last week for US, but I’ll go with it. So hopefully everybody will know something specific and relevant this week.

13. GuywhoLikesHIFI
    Yep, me too.

14. warrenpokerface
    Yes maybe. Or maybe they are too afraid of being honest, after having build so much hype.

They are out of stock of excuses, and probably waiting for their new batch of excuses being ship to them.

crezo, mono-type and abitdeef like this.
  15. ryan11

First

Back
106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
Next

Last