Anyone try Q-jays AND Fischer DBA-02's?
Aug 28, 2010 at 9:26 AM Post #2 of 6
|Joker| has heard both and I think ClieOS has too. Check up on the big multi-IEM review threads.

Aug 28, 2010 at 10:04 AM Post #3 of 6
Thanks ethan. I'll go through their reviews again and see if I can see some direct comparisons.

Also have you sold all of your current shipment of DBA-02's through pre-order? When will you have some stock available? Thanks :wink:

Aug 28, 2010 at 1:02 PM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
I'm tossing up between these two and was just wondering if anyone had any experience with both of them?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

If you are a member of Facebook , you might want to check out JH Audio's site and if you look around you should still be able to find this review of 4 different IEM's ( Q-Jays , Fischer DBA-02s , JH Audio 5 I think and UE 700 ) , where to reviewer gives a very good review of each IEM and then compares how they stack up to one another and why . I believe this should help you out . If you can't find it , just PM me and I will try to find it for you and send you a link .

Aug 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM Post #5 of 6
Hi, I searched JA Harvey group in Facebook and didn´t find the 4-IEMs review. Could you please send the link??
thanks in advance, Jose.

Quote:
If you are a member of Facebook , you might want to check out JH Audio's site and if you look around you should still be able to find this review of 4 different IEM's ( Q-Jays , Fischer DBA-02s , JH Audio 5 I think and UE 700 ) , where to reviewer gives a very good review of each IEM and then compares how they stack up to one another and why . I believe this should help you out . If you can't find it , just PM me and I will try to find it for you and send you a link .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back