anybody else getting excited for the release of the RSA RAPTOR?
Mar 19, 2005 at 8:32 PM Post #31 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
The Chassis will be black anodised with GOLD silk screen, the two side rails, left & right, of both the power supply & the amp including the RINGS around the tubes will be CLEAR anodised.

Now that I've heard the design explained better I take it back... that sounds like it will look very nice!
cool.gif

Mar 20, 2005 at 4:02 AM Post #34 of 91
I vote for BLUE.
Is this amp tube rectified?
cool.gif

Mar 20, 2005 at 4:20 AM Post #35 of 91
Quote:

OK Kunwar....
I thought of that too, what do you think would match with the red glow of the tubes? I can make the circle RED in color. Would anybody like to comment on that?
The Chassis will be black anodised with GOLD silk screen, the two side rails, left & right, of both the power supply & the amp including the RINGS around the tubes will be CLEAR anodised.
Any coments on the COLOR of the circle around the volume control???????
Ray Samuels

Can U make it flash different colours???? When you power up or something it indicates the status of the tubes. Like blue for cold tubes, yellow for medium, and green for fully warmed up. That would be the dog knackers

Mar 20, 2005 at 4:26 AM Post #36 of 91
What would be cool is if you could program the LED light to change color according to the mood that your in - for example, if you had a bad day the raptor would sense it and flash red, if it was payday it would be green, if you were tired and sleepy it would be blue, and if you were really excited and nervous it would be yellow with orange overtones

Mar 20, 2005 at 10:21 AM Post #39 of 91
The bright blue LED on my PPX3 certainly takes a lot of the tube glow away and feels out of place. I personally would like an orangy red. What ever color you decide on, make it dim enough so it doesn´t detract from the tube glow.

My 2c,

M.

Mar 20, 2005 at 1:06 PM Post #41 of 91
I have a quick question here,

How many inputs are we talking about here just that no one has posted any pics of the backplate of the amp.
Just curious.
As for the LED seelction, It is indeed a cool idea, just that the leds should have th option of being on or turned of, You know what I mean.

Kunwar

Mar 20, 2005 at 2:21 PM Post #43 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunwar
I have a quick question here,

How many inputs are we talking about here just that no one has posted any pics of the backplate of the amp.
Just curious.
As for the LED seelction, It is indeed a cool idea, just that the leds should have th option of being on or turned of, You know what I mean.

Kunwar

Two inputs, Kunwar.
Ray Samuels

Mar 20, 2005 at 3:58 PM Post #45 of 91
Quote:

OK Kunwar....
I thought of that too, what do you think would match with the red glow of the tubes? I can make the circle RED in color. Would anybody like to comment on that?
Any coments on the COLOR of the circle around the volume control???????
Ray Samuels

Hmmm ... blue would match my Parasound Halo P3 but red would match my Denon 3910. Since the Parasound and Denon are in different systems maybe you should have the color optional, then I can buy two
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back