An Introduction - Head-Fi TV, Episode 001
Mar 25, 2011 at 7:27 AM Post #46 of 105

Looks hispanic to me, also with his surname. Not that it really matters though
Quote:

Jude looks Filipino to me. 
smile.gif

Mar 25, 2011 at 10:38 AM Post #48 of 105
Nice Jude!
   Always thinking outside the box,Since you are going to be a internet star maybe next time I see you I should get your autograph
biggrin.gif

Mar 25, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #52 of 105
I like the basic Idea,
Hm, I guess you should cover some of the most common Headphones you'll find head-fi talking about as well.

Mar 25, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #54 of 105
As a novice I think this is great. It's a great way to learn about the introduction of great products. Will definitely be watching.:)

Mar 25, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #56 of 105
I'm excited for the vids, and love Jude's expression at the beginning of clip. In addition to the reviews, it would be cool to have video coverage of our meets with member show-and-tell of their gears. Some DIY videos too. The possiblites are endless!

Mar 25, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #57 of 105
This is a great idea. I love it already. I will be the twentieth person who asked for HD, but hey, as of now I use WAV for most of my music on my DAPS (got to stop that
biggrin.gif
). Make sure that you give adequate attention to the budget segment, especially cheap mods. My $26 modded Koss KSC75 sounds at least $50, and would be enough for me if I didn't really love good sound. People love the inexpensive gems as well as the all out champions. I am sure you will give the upcoming multi (ten) thousand dollar Sennneheiser Orpheus 2 a great review, as well as the Audeze LCD-3 and the Hifiman HE-7. A man has to dream!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back