Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Feb 25, 2008 at 12:53 PM Post #1,937 of 3,117
Oh my god, my alessandro's just arrived and..... they're awesome.
I went from creative ep-630's to the ms1 and the difference is like night and day. I can't believe what i'm hearing and the alessandro isn't even burned in. The only negative thing I can think of is that my ipod needs an amp if i want to go louder
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by SawaFish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, I also live in the Netherlands and I'm planning to get some MS1's when I have the money for them. But when yours have arrived, can you tell me if you had to pay taxes? (and if yes, how much?)

Alvast Bedankt!
smily_headphones1.gif

I ordered mine in the 20th of january and i received them today (25th of february).
The tax was €23,13 which makes the total amount I payed still below an sr60 and they're totally worth it.
Graag gedaan
wink.gif

Feb 25, 2008 at 8:50 PM Post #1,938 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockmanz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh my god, my alessandro's just arrived and..... they're awesome.
I went from creative ep-630's to the ms1 and the difference is like night and day. I can't believe what i'm hearing and the alessandro isn't even burned in. The only negative thing I can think of is that my ipod needs an amp if i want to go louder
wink.gif

I ordered mine in the 20th of january and i received them today (25th of february).
The tax was €23,13 which makes the total amount I payed still below an sr60 and they're totally worth it.
Graag gedaan
wink.gif

Glad you like your new headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

€23,13!
eek.gif
That's quite a lot, that means they'll cost around €90
frown.gif
. Without taxes they are/seem a whole lot cheaper...

Bedankt voor de info! (ik had ook een PM gestuurd maar die kan je nu wel weggooien aangezien je net m'n vraag al hebt beantwoord
wink.gif
)

En nu genieten van je koptelefoon
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Feb 25, 2008 at 9:39 PM Post #1,939 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by SawaFish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Glad you like your new headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

€23,13!
eek.gif
That's quite a lot, that means they'll cost around €90
frown.gif
. Without taxes they are/seem a whole lot cheaper...

Bedankt voor de info! (ik had ook een PM gestuurd maar die kan je nu wel weggooien aangezien je net m'n vraag al hebt beantwoord
wink.gif
)

En nu genieten van je koptelefoon
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Well since these are my first headphones (I did have some headsets but those were cheap senn's and logitechs) I say they're still worth the money. If i have to compare them with other headphones around €90 than it'll most likely beat the crap out of them (going by what users say). The only thing that makes it expensive is the included disease. I now want to spend more money for better quality
frown.gif

Nederlands only: Maar ik voel me nu wel flink genaaid door de douane. Ik had een mail gestuurd naar allessandro en zij stuurdes een usps code terug waarmee ik kon zien dat hij 22 januari verzonden is naar nederland. Nou heb ik hier een factuur van TPG liggen waarop staat dat hij 21 februari pas door TPG ontvangen is :/ Anders gezegd, de douane heeft weer lekker ambtenaren werk geleverd.

Feb 26, 2008 at 12:40 AM Post #1,940 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockmanz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well since these are my first headphones (I did have some headsets but those were cheap senn's and logitechs) I say they're still worth the money. If i have to compare them with other headphones around €90 than it'll most likely beat the crap out of them (going by what users say). The only thing that makes it expensive is the included disease. I now want to spend more money for better quality
frown.gif

Nederlands only: Maar ik voel me nu wel flink genaaid door de douane. Ik had een mail gestuurd naar allessandro en zij stuurdes een usps code terug waarmee ik kon zien dat hij 22 januari verzonden is naar nederland. Nou heb ik hier een factuur van TPG liggen waarop staat dat hij 21 februari pas door TPG ontvangen is :/ Anders gezegd, de douane heeft weer lekker ambtenaren werk geleverd.

€90 for an headphone is affordable, but when you're short on cash and you already got 3 good headphones and some nice canalphones and about 3 headphones you rarely use, then it suddenly is expensive
tongue.gif

(at least it's a healthy disease
wink.gif
)

Wat een naaistreek, als ze niet binnen een week je pakket afgehandeld en doorgestuurd hebben zou je eigenlijk gewoon geen belasting hoeven te betalen... Maarja, ambtenaren zijn niet zo solidair.

Feb 27, 2008 at 10:22 AM Post #1,941 of 3,117
Has anyone ordered these in the UK.
The website seems to be down.

Feb 27, 2008 at 11:26 AM Post #1,943 of 3,117
Did you order on the website or over the phone?

Feb 27, 2008 at 11:58 AM Post #1,945 of 3,117
smily_headphones1.gif

I ordered mine today from the website.
Fingers Crossed I will have them in 4 weeks.
How are they for commuting?

I will keep you all posted.

Feb 29, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #1,946 of 3,117
They are not very good commuter phones. They are not that big but don't fold up very conveniently, and leak big time. At home, I actually like the fact that I can hear outside things, like someone calling me.

Feb 29, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #1,947 of 3,117
Chillk, I don't think that the MS1's are meant for commuting. Well, most open headphones aren't made for commuting. You should get another pair for that job because the MS1's should be kept at home and cherished. I don't think mine has left the house once.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:00 AM Post #1,948 of 3,117
do the links for the first post work for anyone else? they seem to go to random threads

Feb 29, 2008 at 9:33 AM Post #1,949 of 3,117
Same here. I think those posts are old.

Feb 29, 2008 at 12:12 PM Post #1,950 of 3,117
Hi,

Is the cable changeable like the SENNHEISER phones?
Or it involves soldering like I see in the HEADWISE site?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back