Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Jan 3, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #766 of 3,117
I'll answer in german
biggrin.gif

Kam ganz "normal" mit DHL und wenn ich es richtig sehe wohl als Päckchen. Ist anscheinend über Franfurt Flughafen angekommen und vom Zoll auch zur Kontrolle geöffnet worden (ca. 10m Klebeband "für die Zollabfertigung geöffnet" drumherum und die Verpackung war auch geöffnet), dann weiter ans Postzentrum 50 und von da wohl zugestellt.
Leider befinden sich aber keine Daten o.ä. auf den Zoll- oder Postaufklebern, nur Strichcode und diverse Nummern aus denen ich nichts erkennen kann.
frown.gif

Wie gesagt scheint es aber also am Zoll oder bei der Post gehangen zu haben, insofern denke ich mal, dass dein Päckchen auch die nächsten Tage ankommt.
Ansonsten weiß ich nicht, ob man vielleicht beim Zollamt in Frankfurt anrufen kann und nachfragen, ob es schon da war?
Falls es was bringt, auf dem Aufkleber steht:

"HZA Frankfurt am Main-Flughafen
Zollamt Fracht - IPZ"

Jan 3, 2007 at 1:54 PM Post #767 of 3,117
ah interessant...
musstest du was nachzahlen?
ich krieg hier nämlich langsam das kotzen, ich warte nämlich nicht nur auf meine alessandro, sondern auch noch auf nen plattenspieler und auf nen mp3player... wobei die alessandro in wartezeit spitzenreiter sind... ich verzweifle langsam

Jan 3, 2007 at 2:12 PM Post #768 of 3,117
Ne, musste nichts zahlen, ist von Alessandro vermerkt als headphone und Wert 99$ aber der Paketbote wollte nichts und steht auch sonst nichts drauf vom Zoll oder so (keine Ahnung ob noch n Brief vom Zoll kommt, aber hoffe mal nicht
icon10.gif
).

Jan 3, 2007 at 2:22 PM Post #770 of 3,117
Keine Ahnung, da hier glaube ich keine in der Nähe ist kanns bei mir nicht passieren.
Nachverfolgen, welchen Weg die Kh wann genommen haben kann ich leider auch nicht, ist wie gesagt kein Paket sondern ein "Gew. Päckchen a.d.A." und hat keien Trackingnummer.
Aber da deine KH ja eigentlich noch früher als meine nach Deutschland gekommen sein müssten (oder spätestens mit der gleichen Maschine) würd ich wenns nicht noch heute oder morgen kommt mal versuchen ob du beim Zoll ne Info kriegst.

Jan 3, 2007 at 2:39 PM Post #772 of 3,117
You probly should use PM's for this kind of messaging. Isn't really that informative for the rest of us
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #773 of 3,117
haha i got a response from alessandro

We shipped your order on 3rd of November via Air Mail. Check with customs. They sometimes hold them up.

so they're holding them up for 2 months?
lol...

Jan 3, 2007 at 9:56 PM Post #774 of 3,117
That is just ridiculous
confused.gif

Well, at least it ain't Alessandro that's holding you back. They can be a bit stressfull since they dont reply to your mails, but so far they've always delivered as soon as they get phones from Grado.
rs1smile.gif

Jan 3, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #775 of 3,117
Good news! Alessandro has replied to my email! This is there reply:

"The headphones are currently on backorder. We are expecting a shipment form
the manufacturer soon. Sorry for the delay. We don't process your card until
your order is ready to ship."

OK... ITS BEEN ON BACKORDER FOR A MONTH!!!!

Jan 3, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #777 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by kschles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is the e-mail reply I received from Alessandro today:

"We will correct your order to include the mini plug. The headphones are on backorder. We expect them to ship in about a week."

Here's hoping!!!!!

Similar to the response they gave me... Seriously though, this is not good enough. Isn't there some law about how long things take to ship?
wink.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 12:10 AM Post #778 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Similar to the response they gave me... Seriously though, this is not good enough. Isn't there some law about how long things take to ship?
wink.gif

Yeah
plainface.gif
I believe it's the law of supply and demand.
frown.gif

EDIT:although I do suspect there are laws which may vary from country to country and local to local as to when money must be refunded, but that's a slightly different topic.

Jan 4, 2007 at 12:54 AM Post #779 of 3,117
Well Alessandro doesn't charge until it's shipped. And I don't think there are any laws against excessive wait time
biggrin.gif
. By the way if it was just the law of supply and demand, Alessandro would raise their prices and increase their supply to meet the demand. However, they don't do this because of sticky prices. Also this huge demand jump recently is sort of a cyclical FOTM phase
lambda.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 1:12 AM Post #780 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by incognitoedleon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well Alessandro doesn't charge until it's shipped. And I don't think there are any laws against excessive wait time
biggrin.gif
. By the way if it was just the law of supply and demand, Alessandro would raise their prices and increase their supply to meet the demand. However, they don't do this because of sticky prices. Also this huge demand jump recently is sort of a cyclical FOTM phase
lambda.gif

I believe you're right on each point! Especially the one on FTOM!! I don't recall a thread running this high a post count this quickly on the majority of phones. Also the demand running so high so near the Holidays may be contributing to shortfalls as well.

This almost seems to be a Grado-wide phenomenon this year.
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back