Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Jan 2, 2007 at 6:23 AM Post #751 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is that........they did email u!!!

check ur customs or something.............29 days is way too long.
i'll call tomorrow and see wats up......if they can't deliver my ms1 in a week i'm cancelling my order.(thats just RIDICULLOS.....might just get a pair of IEM's)

how about ur card..have they charged it???

Nope. Card hasn't even been charged yet...

Jan 2, 2007 at 7:36 AM Post #753 of 3,117
I had them cancel my order a couple days ago. They said that if I change my mind and re-order, the MS1's should be in stock and available to ship soon. A little bit vague, but I'm guessing that means early next week at the latest.

Jan 2, 2007 at 1:21 PM Post #755 of 3,117
haha, just read this thread.
i'm waiting for my ms1 since 29th of OCTOBER!
credit card of a friend has been charged a few days later...
so i'm just waiting for 2 months and nothing's still here

Jan 2, 2007 at 2:00 PM Post #756 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by b0ol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha, just read this thread.
i'm waiting for my ms1 since 29th of OCTOBER!
credit card of a friend has been charged a few days later...
so i'm just waiting for 2 months and nothing's still here

Is this really accurate? I've seen several members getting ms-1s within the last 2 months. I find it hard to beleive they are that backordered.

If this is accurate I'm going to cancel also. I sent my Porta Pros to Koss for repair and have nothing to use, I may have to order something that I can actually get.

Jan 2, 2007 at 3:44 PM Post #757 of 3,117
It's true, i ordered mine on November, 11. and still didn't receive them. CC was charged at the end of november
mad.gif

But you have to consider, that i live in germany (and b0ol too if it's the person i guess
icon10.gif
), so shipping of course takes a bit longer than to the US. But nevertheless 2 months really sucks
mad.gif

Jan 2, 2007 at 4:03 PM Post #758 of 3,117
You guys really should contact Alessandro, because it usually takes only a week at most after the CCs been charged. Most of the people waiting haven't payed for the cans yet.

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #760 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by lutwey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but that might be hear-say type of stuff............if they are modified 125 then they should come with 125's ear pad right????

UNFORTUNATELY...........we would never know

thnx
frown.gif
confused.gif

Ah!....here's the story as best I understand it after piecing together lots of bits of info over the years.

The MS-1 IS closest to the SR-125 from a component and materials standpoint, but yes, the drivers have been designed from the ground up to reflect the Alessandro philosophy.

I suspect that to keep the costs down below $100 and to reflect the entry-level status as exemplified by the SR-60, the SR-60 pads are used on the MS-1.

Jan 3, 2007 at 6:52 AM Post #761 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by F107plus5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah!....here's the story as best I understand it after piecing together lots of bits of info over the years.

The MS-1 IS closest to the SR-125 from a component and materials standpoint, but yes, the drivers have been designed from the ground up to reflect the Alessandro philosophy.

I suspect that to keep the costs down below $100 and to reflect the entry-level status as exemplified by the SR-60, the SR-60 pads are used on the MS-1.

damn..........thoose bowl pads should not cost that much.

thnx

Jan 3, 2007 at 10:02 AM Post #762 of 3,117
YES!!!
Got mine a few minutes ago
lambda.gif

But it seem that it took so long because of either the german parcel service or the german custom on Frankfrut airport. On the sticker from aessandro it says shipped on November, 13.

But that doesn't matter anymore, they are here and that's all
icon10.gif

Jan 3, 2007 at 10:11 AM Post #763 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YES!!!
lambda.gif

But it seem that it took so long because of either the german parcel service or the german custom on Frankfrut airport. On the sticker from aessandro it says shipped on November, 13.

icon10.gif

Ah, legendary German efficiency indeed!
tongue.gif

Jan 3, 2007 at 10:52 AM Post #764 of 3,117
Oe, that is great news indeed, have fun with your new toys
rs1smile.gif

That'll definetly calm down your fellow german headfiers as they now can just sit back and continue their wait. It just seems to be perfectly normal for a packet to take 2 months to travel from states to Germany
blink.gif
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2007 at 1:37 PM Post #765 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vega /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YES!!!
lambda.gif

icon10.gif

still waiting for mine...
which delivery service brought them to you vega? ups? dhl? dpd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back