AIAIAI TMA-1
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #406 of 1,345
ANYONE GET THE ACCESSORIES? (LIKE STRAIGHT CABLE OR SYNTHETIC EARPAD?) 

http://www.aiaiai.dk/catalog/category/view/s/accessories/id/59/

WAS WONDERING HOW THE SOUND COMPARES TO SEMI LEATHER EARPAD AND THE COILED CABLE? 

if it made a big difference on sound at all? (which one blocked out more sound??) 

and what's more comfortable, synthetic earpad or semi leather? 

Dec 8, 2010 at 2:02 PM Post #407 of 1,345
according to xe.com 1.400 DKK equals 187.753 EUR
website has two shipping options:

Flat Rate
  1. Fixed DKK 50.00
Express
  1. Express shipping DKK 180.00

of which it would be safe to assume that the latter is an overnight delivery, which, according to xe.com, is 24.1402 EUR. so the total is substantially (this might be relative to ones wages etc) higher

thanks for the condescending post anyways, keep on hitting that submit button!

Quote:
An entire €5 cheaper than buying directly from Aiaiai, who uses DHL overnight.

Quote:
That review sounds very good. These are way more expensive than what I was going to go for, but I guess I can sell some records to fund the purchase...
If anyone knows a relatively cheap place to get them in Europe, spill the beans. https://www.found4you.de is the cheapest one I've found - 175€ + 10€ postage (or 15€ for DHL Express). Site is in German but seems like I can go on with the order with my Irish address.

Dec 8, 2010 at 2:04 PM Post #408 of 1,345

Quote:
I got them from The Glade taking advantage of double promotion they had for Black Friday, free shipping to Spain and a 10% off the price. The total was 162€. These days they have daily promotions till the 24th of Decembre. A new one everyday advent calendar style. So far there was a day with a 10% off and another with free shipping to Europe. Maybe you are lucky and catch a day that has them both. Contact them, they are friendly and helpfull.

that's a great tip, thanks! hopefully they'll have a deal tomorrow. dunno if i can wait if and when i have the cash set on my debit card account....

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:08 PM Post #409 of 1,345
You sure do take things personally, Mr Junior Headfier with a post count of 4.

So what, I only looked at the Euro approximation. That's my great crime, I'm so sorry Mr. Junior Headfier with a post count of 4. Obviously this mortally insulted you. I shall leave the internet and go die in a fire now for such a grievous error, Mr. Junior Headfier with a post count of 4.

Jeez, calm down, no one cares who you buy the headphones from.

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:26 PM Post #410 of 1,345

Quote:

So what, I only looked at the Euro approximation. That's my great crime, I'm so sorry Mr. Junior Headfier with a post count of 4. Obviously this mortally insulted you. I shall leave the internet and go die in a fire now for such a grievous error, Mr. Junior Headfier with a post count of 4.

Someone seems to care, huh! Your post was condescending without any factual basis. Considering this is your second post without any actual helpful or insightful content, with continued condescension towards me, I think it's clear who needs a lesson on internet discussion etiquette. I don't quite understand what my low post count has to do with anything, but maybe a handy distraction and a pointless basis for an insult, can you elaborate?

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #411 of 1,345
Quote:

Quote:

Someone seems to care, huh! Your post was condescending without any factual basis. Considering this is your second post without any actual helpful or insightful content, with continued condescension towards me, I think it's clear who needs a lesson on internet discussion etiquette. I don't quite understand what my low post count has to do with anything, but maybe a handy distraction and a pointless basis for an insult, can you elaborate?

I have an idea, how about you both shut up and post something that has to do with the topic, or not post at all.

Dec 8, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #412 of 1,345
i ordered the red aux cable over the phone (beats by dre tech support) it was $24 shipped kinda expensive but whatever at least i know there authentic. dude said its a special order and they don't sell them in stores.

http://beatsbydre.com/support/register.aspx

Dec 8, 2010 at 4:06 PM Post #413 of 1,345

Quote:
i ordered the red aux cable over the phone (beats by dre tech support) it was $24 shipped kinda expensive but whatever at least i know there authentic. dude said its a special order and they don't sell them in stores.

thanks for the info. did you just ask for the red aux cable for beats by dre? or something more specific? 

Dec 8, 2010 at 4:09 PM Post #414 of 1,345

Quote:
ANYONE GET THE ACCESSORIES? (LIKE STRAIGHT CABLE OR SYNTHETIC EARPAD?) 

http://www.aiaiai.dk/catalog/category/view/s/accessories/id/59/

WAS WONDERING HOW THE SOUND COMPARES TO SEMI LEATHER EARPAD AND THE COILED CABLE? 

if it made a big difference on sound at all? (which one blocked out more sound??) 

and what's more comfortable, synthetic earpad or semi leather? 

Just purchased an extra set of semi-leathers and the straight cable.  4 feet is just about perfect for my needs and I'm confident that it won't affect the SQ I adore so much.  I ordered an extra set of pads just due to the head time they've been receiving.  They seem like they'll hold up well enough, but I just don't want to have to play the waiting game should I wear out the originals.

EDIT: I have no interest in trying the synthetics or even the foam pads they came with.  I currently love the SQ so much that I'm not the least bit curious as to how they modify the sound.  Perhaps sometime down the road...

Dec 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #415 of 1,345

Quote:
Quote:

thanks for the info. did you just ask for the red aux cable for beats by dre? or something more specific? 

For that price you can get the AIAIAI Straigh cable in one week for 3 dollars more. Your choice which company you want your cables from, or you can get them cheaper from a radio shack or source outlet.

Dec 8, 2010 at 6:25 PM Post #416 of 1,345

Quote:
Quote:

i told the guy i lost the red cable and he asked which headphones i have (told him the dre studio ones) and he took my info down and that was basically it. i was hoping dude was gonna give me a free cable (because i said "i lost it") but that didn't work. i personally rather have the red monster cable than the all black aiaiai cable because they look dope with the tma-1's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back