AIAIAI TMA-1
Nov 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM Post #213 of 1,345

Quote:
awesome to see accessories already. so which pads are included in the original package? synthetic or semi-leather? I can't really tell the difference, based on their pictures.

Confirming that the semi-leather are those supplied with the TMA-1 in the box and that the synthetic are the new pads.

Nov 16, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #216 of 1,345

Quote:
Regarding the inner headband, mine seem to peel apart by 2-3 mm on both end and once in a while, i need to press them together to join them back. Dont irritate me much, not as much as the stock cable.

For sound quality, all i can say is I dont even bother to write a review or look for a new pair of headphone. Nothing to criticize! D:

yea i have the same problem but it's just the left side for me.
danish glue must suck.

Nov 16, 2010 at 9:12 AM Post #218 of 1,345
TMA-1's ordered. 

I hope they are superior sounding to the B&W P5 and AT ES10's. I recently picked up those looking for a suitable sounding portable for use at the office, but haven't found what I'm looking for yet. 

Looking forward to hearing these.

Nov 16, 2010 at 11:59 AM Post #219 of 1,345
I also just ordered the TMA-1 and the straight cable. I ordered directly from aiaiai and got an email saying they where out of TMA 1's at the moment, but that they will get some new one's next week. I'm so exited about this headphone, it will be a hard time waiting. But I am also a little bit worried that my head will be too small for them. But I just had to buy them. By the pictures I have seen of them I think that they are in a class of it's own design-wise. Like something designed by Dieter Rams. Yes, Dieter Rams was the first thing that popped up in my head the first time I saw them.

Nov 16, 2010 at 12:08 PM Post #221 of 1,345

Quote:
Good to know.  I'm thinking of getting rid of my HD 280 Pros and was contemplating replacing them with the HFI-780s, but this thread really has me thinking now.

I liked my HD 25 SPs and from what I can gather these are fairly similar.

I should be able to give a HFI-780 / TMA-1 comparison soon. But my 780's are Mogami recabled, so it won't be a stock/stock comparison.

Nov 16, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #222 of 1,345
Hey guys, i just got a pari of this yesterday. Im lovin the sound but i think ur lot are quite rite that the coild cable bit heavy... When u guys mentioned custom cables, do u know where can i get one? Im in the UK at the moment.... I use them mainly for djing.... Thanks

Nov 16, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #225 of 1,345
Google Monster icable 3.5mm- half the price of Cardas, just another option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back