AIAIAI TMA-1
Oct 29, 2010 at 3:19 AM Post #140 of 1,345
oh ok thanks punkfloyd.
I just wanted to know where was the closest state to get it shipped from and I bit the bullet and ordered a pair from ALO audio.
i'm gonna be eating top ramen for a month and I'm going to have to sell my other headphones.
*sigh*

Oct 29, 2010 at 11:29 AM Post #141 of 1,345

Quote:
oh ok thanks punkfloyd.
I just wanted to know where was the closest state to get it shipped from and I bit the bullet and ordered a pair from ALO audio.
i'm gonna be eating top ramen for a month and I'm going to have to sell my other headphones.
*sigh*

Maybe this is why i don't understand/get tired of the constant questions, model comparisons, etc ..I'm nearly 30, and while not loaded - I certainly don't have to sacrifice necessities and such in order to try out new tech or hobbies. I'll try and keep it in mind as I read posts here, shoot for some extra patience and understanding.

Oct 29, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #142 of 1,345

Quote:
Hi Philimon (and others interested in the AIAIAI TMA-1) I will do a full review after a couple of days listening, however my TMA-1s haven't arrived yet.  Hopefully they will get here today (Friday Aus time) and I will post a review Monday. 

I'm also interested in other peoples thoughts on these, so if you have them, then please post, particularly if you have HD25 experience.   

I am looking forward to your review! I've been hesitating a long time about these, pretty much between these and the Denon D2000s. I've read plenty or (often positive) reviews of the Denons, but I'm looking for something a bit different and I think the TMA-1s will be perfect. Hopefully they sound as nice as they look.

Oct 29, 2010 at 3:11 PM Post #143 of 1,345

Quote:
Maybe this is why i don't understand/get tired of the constant questions, model comparisons, etc ..I'm nearly 30, and while not loaded - I certainly don't have to sacrifice necessities and such in order to try out new tech or hobbies. I'll try and keep it in mind as I read posts here, shoot for some extra patience and understanding.

haha...yea.
i'm a student so i'm poor.
please be sensitive when reading my posts.

Oct 29, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #144 of 1,345

Quote:
haha...yea.
i'm a student so i'm poor.
please be sensitive when reading my posts.

We've all been there, no worries.
wink.gif

Oct 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #146 of 1,345
I am definitely interested in reading some review regarding TMA-1.

I am especially interested in comparison to M50 and ESW9.

I know M50 has been talked about and ESW9 briefly mentioned earlier in the thread, but would love to know how this stack up to ESW9.  I believe a few stores in LA do have them, but they are trendy goods store so I don't think I would be able to get a listen. 

Oct 30, 2010 at 5:50 PM Post #147 of 1,345
This sucks...I was sure that the TMA's would arrive today but...I guess not.

So until Monday I have to wait.

But I might be better off because if the TMA's would have come I would have been testing them out all weekend and probably wouldn't study for my midterms.

Oct 30, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #148 of 1,345
I'm in the same boat radio-head, my TMA-1s should have arrived Thursday, but they didn't even come Friday.  Problem is that it is a Public Holiday Monday where I live, so they won't come now until Tuesday.  This is an unusually long post time within Australia, so hopefully they haven't been "lost" in the post and I will then need to go back to the seller to get it sorted.

Nov 1, 2010 at 1:21 PM Post #150 of 1,345
Just checked where my tma's are and they're out for delivery. Sadly I won't be home until 9. I'm so anxious to go home and see the package sitting outside my door. Hopefully it doesn't get stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back