AIAIAI TMA-1
Sep 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #1,038 of 1,345
just got a chance to listen to these in best buy. I will say they have good bass, but are a bit dark.

Also, the Denon D1100 is superior imo.Better soundstage and instrument separation. They go for about the same price.

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:37 AM Post #1,039 of 1,345
HI everyone.
I'm new to this forum . I love this sound of TMA-1,good bass and little dark for me. but i'm looking to buy new IEM or CIEM that has sound like TMA-1 .anyone can suggest me .

Oct 22, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #1,040 of 1,345
Quote:
HI everyone.
I'm new to this forum . I love this sound of TMA-1,good bass and little dark for me. but i'm looking to buy new IEM or CIEM that has sound like TMA-1 .anyone can suggest me .

Sennheiser IE8 have a fairly dark signature; however, I feel they are better in just about every regard. Out of all the IEM's I've owned, I find both the IE8 and TripleFi 10's share the most similarities to the TMA-1

Nov 5, 2012 at 7:38 PM Post #1,041 of 1,345
How do these compare to the JVC S500s? They're about the same price but the S500 seems to get much more positive reviews and are more portable.

Are there other more highly regarded/better sounding cans that fit around the ear rather than over?

Nov 26, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #1,042 of 1,345
Hey there, I am about to buy those great TMA1s with a 50 percent discount.. the only problem is that it is the version without mic and volume control. Where can I find a cable that suits and also offers mic plus vol control? maybe with a 3 buttons remote! :)

Nov 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM Post #1,043 of 1,345
V-moda sells a nice control talk cable. It's what I used with mine when I had them. Of course the Beats audio cable's would work as well.
Quote:
Hey there, I am about to buy those great TMA1s with a 50 percent discount.. the only problem is that it is the version without mic and volume control. Where can I find a cable that suits and also offers mic plus vol control? maybe with a 3 buttons remote!
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #1,046 of 1,345
UPDATE: today I received my all new TMA1; they have changed the connector and introduced a NEW one that prevents the accidental removing!!!!!! take a look at those pics:

then I went to the Apple store to try as many cables as possible and I discovered that the beats cables won't suit the NEW TMA1 because the connector is too thick. The only cable I've found that suits the TMA1 is a Logitech one. It comes with Logitech UE 6000 and UE 4000. Can someone help me to find that cable as spare parts? I've found that cable at Logitech official site around 20 euro shipping included, can I go under that amount?
Below you can see a comparison between a beats and a logitech cable, please help me!

Nov 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #1,047 of 1,345
↑ Sorry for the delay, that's exactly what I meant when I said most cables would'nt be compatible with the revised termination. In hindsight, I wish they had kept the old design, for this very reason; or atleast have widened the termination so other cables would fit

Nov 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM Post #1,048 of 1,345
↑ Sorry for the delay, that's exactly what I meant when I said most cables would'nt be compatible with the revised termination. In hindsight, I wish they had kept the old design, for this very reason; or atleast have widened the termination so other cables would fit

Wanna kill them! :D By the way I contacted aiaiai and asked them about the original mic cable. I had a receipt of a friend that bought the mic version at an apple store and told them that he broke his cable and that he wants to buy a new one. I am waiting for their reply concerning the spare cable and how much doest it cost plus shipping. Otherwise I'll go with the logitech cable, it fits properly, tried today! :wink:

Nov 28, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #1,049 of 1,345
Quote:
Wanna kill them!
biggrin.gif
By the way I contacted aiaiai and asked them about the original mic cable. I had a receipt of a friend that bought the mic version at an apple store and told them that he broke his cable and that he wants to buy a new one. I am waiting for their reply concerning the spare cable and how much doest it cost plus shipping. Otherwise I'll go with the logitech cable, it fits properly, tried today!
wink.gif

Personally, if I were to own them again, I'd probably just shave off the tabs so I wouldnt have to worry about cable fitment anymore. As for the replacement cable, their CSR's are insanely easy going, and will probably just end up hooking you up with a free replacement. That being said, lets try not to abuse that privilege
wink.gif

Nov 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #1,050 of 1,345
yup, seem simple enough to do.
Quote:
Personally, if I were to own them again, I'd probably just shave off the tabs so I wouldnt have to worry about cable fitment anymore. As for the replacement cable, their CSR's are insanely easy going, and will probably just end up hooking you up with a free replacement. That being said, lets try not to abuse that privilege
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back