AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
Jan 30, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #46 of 5,483
Jan 30, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #47 of 5,483
  @warrenpchi I think that I really like it! 
biggrin.gif
  Closed headphones are just a difficult endeavor and it's so difficult to get the tone to sound natural. Aeon does these things very well. It sounds very open and I hear no weird closed cup resonances. 

This, definitely.  
smile.gif
  I don't think I've ever heard staging this good from a closed-back portable headphone.

Jan 30, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #51 of 5,483
Jan 30, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #53 of 5,483
Wow. It feels as if you just released Ether Flow-C. I think it is pretty incredible that your company has been outputting products at such an incredible rate.

Trickle-down tech at its finest, maybe even some new stuff!
I've been hoping for something to replace MrSpeaker's Dog line for awhile. It's kinda cool because the $500-$900 price range is one of the least populated, compared to mid-fi and summit-fi options. Yay hi-fi!

Jan 30, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #54 of 5,483

​Uh..... no. :rolleyes:

watch Tyll's review of the ether c flow, that was his words

Can't be true,so he praised the Ether C but didn't like the Ether C Flow which is an upgrade?
Sometimes you need to trust your own ears.
Best to try to hear them both before making such a comment.

Jan 30, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #55 of 5,483
Can't be true,so he praised the Ether C but didn't like the Ether C Flow which is an upgrade?
Sometimes you need to trust your own ears.
Best to try to hear them both before making such a comment.

I loved the original Ether, and the Ether C almost as much, but reviews say the Ether C Flow has a stronger midbass bump. Maybe Tyll doesn't like that midbass bump that much, so didn't praise it as much?

Jan 30, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #59 of 5,483
Tyll returned these back to Dan does this mean they are not going on WOF!!

Didn't you read the article? It simply means he had to return them to Dan so that Dan could take them to CanJam NYC. Tyll said he would review them later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back