1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

A Review of MandarinEs Foam Tips

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. ezekiel77
    Morimoriya 62 likes this.
  2. davidcotton
    Would these fit on mee audio pinnacle p1?

Thanks

3. minhmap859
    It will, both on the normal and the wide bore version.

davidcotton likes this.
  4. BartSimpson1976
    If used for longer time the Symbios are becoming uncomfortable. If there is a plan for a revised version I suggest to use softer foam and to avoid that seam.

5. karloil
    This is by far my new favorite tips - just purchased a bunch of then (again) to replace my old tips :thumbsup:

6. karloil
    Symbio with the YK-1S

IMG_1986.JPG

7. RAQemUP
    I would love to try a wider bore model to use with my iSINE. Size would be Comply 600 equivalent.

8. karloil
    for W bore, i suggest going a size smaller.

9. RAQemUP
    So there is a MandarinEs size equivalent to Comply 600?

10. karloil
    i was looking at the compatibility chart - the W bore is approximately as wide as the 500 series. it might be a stretch trying to fit it to a 600 series sized tip

11. garcsa
    Thanks for suggestion. We have some concrete plans for new product....

12. amader7
    DAMN!! I thought I had really good seal with the millions of different types of tips I already have, but this takes the cake! I am simply blown away with the seal, and therefore the bass from my iems. Good work guys.

Regards,

garcsa likes this.
  13. ThomasHK
    Anyone tried these on Noble wide bores? Would love to measure and test these vs. SpinFit/Comply/Silicon!

14. karloil
    Used to own a Savant - it can take Spiral Dots. The W bore version should be able to fit with no issues.

ThomasHK likes this.
  15. rcoleman1
    I have EE Zeus Universal. Can't wait to try these myself. Anybody have any updates on availabilty? Thanks in advance guys.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last