[A 'Mini-Con'!] Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 21st, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2017 at 11:20 AM Post #212 of 266
Announcement - Beat Audio US Premium Upgrade IEM Cable Tour

Thought I would let my new local headfi group know that I have been hosting a number of high-end tours that you might be interested in. Today I am launching a series of cable tours starting with Beat Audio on the heals of several CIEM tours. It is the next natural progression after buying a new CIEM to upgrade the cable. Those that are interested can sign up here:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/bea...s-head-fi-tour-starting-november-2017.863166/

BTW, it doesn't look like I will get the Beat Audio cable tour kit in time for the weekend meet or I would be bringing it. On the other hand, assuming that I make it this weekend, I have some tour TOTL CIEM demos that I can bring for others to hear.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017 at 3:38 PM Post #213 of 266
The package from the master Dan Clark is here! Not only are the Ether-ES and Aeon Flow Closed inside, but also the Aeon Flow Open! And speaking of flowing... Schiit sent their last Head-Fi care package, which contains among it's contents the Audioquest Nighthawks and MrSpeakers Ether Flow! Holy Schiit.

Oct 19, 2017 at 4:18 PM Post #214 of 266
I'm excited to hear the Ether ES in a more quiet environment than the one at RMAF. They have little isolation, so RMAF wasn't ideal and I didn't make it to the separate room I think they had a pair in. If I like them enough this could be an expensive AZ meet.....

Oct 19, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #215 of 266
Seriously, thanks to everyone putting this together. I had no idea it would get to this size.
If you're taking donations to help cover costs I'd definitely like to help (it would make me feel better about doing nothing to help so far lol).

Don't forget about tickets for the Schiit Jotunheim w/ balanced DAC module raffle. :notes:

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #216 of 266
Don't forget about tickets for the Schiit Jotunheim w/ balanced DAC module raffle. :notes:

Yes, Great reminder.
The meet expenses have been covered so buying a bunch of tickets for the Jot would indirectly assist in future events, not to mention you could walk away with a Jot in the meantime.

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #217 of 266

I keep forgetting about the raffle, excitement intensifying. I'll also be bringing my newest toy, sounds like LMC will already have one there, but another couldn't hurt.

Also means that someone really needs to buy my Elear lol.

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:36 PM Post #219 of 266
I keep forgetting about the raffle, excitement intensifying. I'll also be bringing my newest toy, sounds like LMC will already have one there, but another couldn't hurt.

Also means that someone really needs to buy my Elear lol.

You really want the Focal Clear don’t you lol

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #221 of 266
*Wanted* the Clear. Decided to skip a step.

Still really interested in how they've voiced it compared to the Elear though.

I’ll be brining my Utopia’s to review some amps and DACs and to see how the stack up to the Clear.

Oct 19, 2017 at 6:52 PM Post #223 of 266
Will anyone be brining some IEM’s? 64 audio, Ultimate ears, noble etc

Oct 19, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #224 of 266
Will anyone be brining some IEM’s? 64 audio, Ultimate ears, noble etc

The first post in the thread has a summary of the gear we are expecting.

IEMs:
Audeze iSine10
Audeze iSine20
BGVP DM5
CA Orion
Carbo Tenore
DQSM D2002
EarSonics Velvet V2
Etymotic ER4SR
Echobox Finder
Shockwave 3
Shozy Hibiki
VE Zen 2.0
RHA T20
Fidue A83

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #225 of 266
Update: I'm most likely going to bring both my Audio-gd DAC-19 and Singularity 19, connected to the C-2. That way people can switch back and forth to A/B the sound changes. Might be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back