2359glenn | studio
Mar 3, 2014 at 1:36 PM Post #8,882 of 39,998
Pleased all went well Glenn.
Here it's raining a lot.
I understand how Lieven feels and I hope he keeps posting here at least.

Mar 3, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #8,884 of 39,998
What I have found about head-fi is that it is a very young crowd as compared to other audio sites and some of the youngsters tell to get overzealous in their comments and impressions of themselves.

Lieven, just hang out in the places that you are comfortable, like here.  There is no need to completely unplug. 

Mar 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM Post #8,886 of 39,998
I have been into headphones for more than 45 years and I too Glenn learn something new every day.

David is right, I couldn't agree more.

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:05 PM Post #8,887 of 39,998

Head Fi is full of know it all a**holes and think they have the answer for everything
hell I know nothing and I build amps. Learn something new every day.

Behind a keyboard, we are all good.
this is the human being, what can you do....

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #8,888 of 39,998
Behind a keyboard and monitor everyone acts tuff.  Now meet them in person and they dont know crap and have there tail between their legs.  Kids today are too arrogant and ignorant.  I love this thread the most because I learn and have fun while doing it.  

I hope Glenn keeps making pieces of junk for us dummies.
biggrin.gif

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #8,889 of 39,998
  Behind a keyboard and monitor everyone acts tuff.  Now meet them in person and they dont know crap and have there tail between their legs.  Kids today are too arrogant and ignorant.  I love this thread the most because I learn and have fun while doing it.  

biggrin.gif

i don´t have a Glenn amplifier(i hope to listen one soon)but i thank glenn for this funny and friendly thread.
p.s.. i´m an ignorant, every day i learn something

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #8,890 of 39,998

biggrin.gif

I've only heard one of Glenn's amps myself (ClaytonSF's at a meet a few years back) and I starting following this thread because of it.  While I don't have plans to buy a Glenn amp in the near future, you guys provide plenty of good advice and entertainment for a lurker like me.

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #8,891 of 39,998
  What I have found about head-fi is that it is a very young crowd as compared to other audio sites and some of the youngsters tell to get overzealous in their comments and impressions of themselves.

Lieven, just hang out in the places that you are comfortable, like here.  There is no need to completely unplug. 

Maybe we should change the name to the geriatrics ward.

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #8,892 of 39,998
I have to make an exception for this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAYTON!!!

Have a superdooper day my good friend.

And David & Glenn, you might be right. I could just stay in this thread but you know how tempting the other side is...

Mar 3, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #8,893 of 39,998
Hey glenn,

I'm looking forward to paying you for your low quality junk!!!!!

You are getting the lowest quality junk so far !!!
Get another amp that will run a 5998 properly and also take the 6336 output tube.
Most other amps will burn up at the thought of putting in a 6336.

And it is mostly finished Yesterday I had to do yard work with the GF it was 70 deg and today it is snowing
and supposed to go down to 3 deg tonight. So have to replace some of the heaters we removed yesturday
in the well house and for the horses water.

Mar 3, 2014 at 3:00 PM Post #8,895 of 39,998
Happy Birthday Clayton!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back