2359glenn | studio
Mar 17, 2020 at 9:31 PM Post #35,791 of 39,986
Yes, Glenn...I have a nephew who is also acting the same. It likely WON'T get these young fellows. But, the cooperation of all is what is needed to keep this from infecting everyone.

There are a lot of TikTok videos of millennial's making fun of this...saying: "don't worry, it only kills OLD people".

I am not young, and am taking it, seriously.

The worst part is you can be pre-symptamatic but contagious, so your young co-worker could infect you before he knows he has it.

Millennial's just don't care. I said to him what if we all get quarantined. He told me he has second amendment rights and he will go out if he wants.
I should have rights not to have to deal with morons.
Have to work with him all weekend to rebuild a machine.

Mar 17, 2020 at 9:42 PM Post #35,792 of 39,986
Millennial's just don't care. I said to him what if we all get quarantined. He told me he has second amendment rights and he will go out if he wants.

Please don't lump the rest of us millennials in with that guy Glenn lol he is just a moron.

Mar 17, 2020 at 9:56 PM Post #35,793 of 39,986
I hope everyone will get through these tough times safely.

Yes @2359glenn, he is a moron. Some of us millennials still care for everyone’s safety. Please wear a mask and use hand sanitizer frequently when you are around him.

@JazzVinyl, although the mortality rate for the older generation is higher, the virus does kill young people too. Just yesterday, a 34 year old male became the second person in our country to die because of covid19. Your nephew should be more informed and aware of his actions do have consequences, especially to the people around him *sighs*

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020 at 4:44 AM Post #35,794 of 39,986
Please don't lump the rest of us millennials in with that guy Glenn lol he is just a moron.

I didn't mean to lump in all millennial's together. My children are millennial's I sure hope they aren't acting like this.
Sure they are not. There are older morons too. A old person at work took off to go to fly to las Vegas I think it is funny
they closed every thing down. Just another MORON.

Mar 18, 2020 at 5:58 AM Post #35,795 of 39,986

Meh. No one knows what the right answer is. Best piece of advice I can give right now is to not call anyone stupid or moronic. The universe will conspire to prove you wrong and make you eat your words.

I thought everyone was stupid for buying toilet paper. Then I got sick. Now IDK if I had covid19 or not because the hospital would not test me because they had to hold test kits for old folks. However I had (still kind of have) all the major symptoms.

The universe proved to me that stocking up on toilet paper is REALLY important if you have a chance of getting sick. So now I can no longer call those people moronic.

So just be careful about what you say and how you view others in these times. You may just regret it like I did lol.

Mar 18, 2020 at 7:46 AM Post #35,796 of 39,986
Meh. No one knows what the right answer is. Best piece of advice I can give right now is to not call anyone stupid or moronic. The universe will conspire to prove you wrong and make you eat your words.

I thought everyone was stupid for buying toilet paper. Then I got sick. Now IDK if I had covid19 or not because the hospital would not test me because they had to hold test kits for old folks. However I had (still kind of have) all the major symptoms.

The universe proved to me that stocking up on toilet paper is REALLY important if you have a chance of getting sick. So now I can no longer call those people moronic.

So just be careful about what you say and how you view others in these times. You may just regret it like I did lol.

But to buy up everything. What about the rest of the people they don't have the right to have toilet paper?????
Guess the people with money have the right to have.
Like hole NBA teams being tested when other people can't be tested. The rich get to have and the rest of us get out of the way.

Mar 18, 2020 at 2:03 PM Post #35,798 of 39,986
But to buy up everything. What about the rest of the people they don't have the right to have toilet paper?????
Guess the people with money have the right to have.
Like hole NBA teams being tested when other people can't be tested. The rich get to have and the rest of us get out of the way.

Im not saying it is good for people to do what they are doing. Im just saying that it isn't as crazy and devoid of reason as people initially thought.

Mar 18, 2020 at 2:07 PM Post #35,799 of 39,986
Sad to hear there arent enough test kits in the US and the rich folks got the upper advantage

Well thankfully right now being rich has very little to do with anything. They are just rationing the kits like crazy. What they told me is that you need to be 40 or above, you need to have traveled to an infected area or have been in contact with someone who was confirmed to have it, or you need to be in critical condition (pneumonia).

Mar 18, 2020 at 6:04 PM Post #35,800 of 39,986
Sorry for the cross-post, but I finished it, and I like this picture. Thanks for your help along the way, Glenn.

DSCF5554.jpg

Mar 18, 2020 at 9:50 PM Post #35,805 of 39,986
Sorry for the cross-post, but I finished it, and I like this picture. Thanks for your help along the way, Glenn.

Looks fantastic LG! Damn good looking Telefunken tubes, headphones, and amp!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back