2013 October show planning
Oct 19, 2013 at 2:07 AM Post #46 of 93
I will be there at 9:55 on Saturday, but where should we meet?

Oct 19, 2013 at 4:26 AM Post #47 of 93
At the front I guess? I imagine they'll be handing out press passes then. Anyone who wants to pick up a t-shirt could come to our hotel in Shinjuku some time before that. I end up having breakfast before 7am or so to avoid the rush and I'll probably catch a taxi around 9:30am from there, as it is only 15 minutes from the hotel. I'll have the Studio Six in my room and I hope we can have a meet on Sunday morning (I assume we'll be having dinner and drinks Saturday evening). 

This could all change at any time because who knows what the heck will happen. 
L3000.gif

I should get Ken Ball in this forum actually. He has pretty much been one of the Tokyo show pioneers. 

Oct 19, 2013 at 5:00 AM Post #48 of 93
  At the front I guess? I imagine they'll be handing out press passes then. Anyone who wants to pick up a t-shirt could come to our hotel in Shinjuku some time before that. I end up having breakfast before 7am or so to avoid the rush and I'll probably catch a taxi around 9:30am from there, as it is only 15 minutes from the hotel. I'll have the Studio Six in my room and I hope we can have a meet on Sunday morning (I assume we'll be having dinner and drinks Saturday evening). 

This could all change at any time because who knows what the heck will happen. 
L3000.gif

I should get Ken Ball in this forum actually. He has pretty much been one of the Tokyo show pioneers. 

Which hotel that you staying at? The earliest time that I can arrive at shinjuku station is about 8.40 am. (hopping on the first hayabusa from sendai).

Oct 19, 2013 at 5:01 AM Post #49 of 93
We're staying at the Century Southern Tower, which is at the top of the Odakyu building, a couple of minutes walk from the South Entrance.

Oct 21, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #50 of 93
Change of plans for me. I will not be there early for press pass as I originally had planned. Meeting a friend on Saturday at 1 pm instead. See y'all there.

Save me a t-shirt!

Oct 22, 2013 at 8:40 AM Post #51 of 93
I hear there may be a typhoon coming ...

Oct 22, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #53 of 93
  In new Zealand we call it rain :)

Anyways, dash to the station then you are nice and dry on the train, then dash up the road to the music festival, not so bad :)

Good advice from a Kiwi

Oct 22, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #55 of 93
Oct 22, 2013 at 9:29 PM Post #57 of 93
Actually the early entrance will be the back door of the Aoyama building. But the bad weather is expecting so the meeting place can be the front door.
I will meet you there at AM 9:55.

Sasaki-san, as always thank you so very much for the coordination of this. I'll see you there for the morning but will leave just before 12 p.m on Saturday. I'll be there the whole day on Sunday.

Oct 23, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #60 of 93

Users who are viewing this thread

Back