2012 Autumn Festival in October (private thread)
Oct 23, 2012 at 5:39 AM Post #64 of 111
Sasaki-san,

I think I'm going to be the one bringing the most desktop gear however I don't think I'll ship/takyuubin my gear. I'll carry it instead. I was looking at the form process and it's a little complicated. I'm worried my stuff will get lost in the large shipment they will receive from all the other distributors/manufacturers.

Hope this is ok. I guess I will have to come early for setup time then.

Head-Fi guys, I probably could use a helping hand in the setup please.

Cheers!
Sean

Oct 23, 2012 at 6:03 AM Post #65 of 111
Quote:
I'll definitely come early, which reminds me: Anakchan, can I borrow your 14-24mm again?

Sure you can! My D800E just went in for repairs so I won't have any use for my lenses until the body is fixed.

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:57 AM Post #66 of 111
I always end up waking early so I can get there any time. I'll have about the same amount of gear as last time. I wish I could justify bringing a Phoenix, but it would cook that room, worse than the Stax amps do!

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #67 of 111
I see. I will try to get exhibitor pass for Amos and Sean.
I will check to see if I can get all sufficient pass on Friday night and I will let you know the current status.
I will confirm the final number at 27th morning.
I will get to the show place with Ray around 8:30 I think.
He will arrive here on the Friday evening and I will update the info on Fridai night.

Sasaki

Oct 24, 2012 at 8:16 AM Post #68 of 111
Thanks Sasaki! I was wondering about that actually, since if we have a room we're more an exhibitor in a sense. Maybe it would be an idea for Fujiya Avic to have a "press room" in the future, not just for us. There were some nice people from other mags there last time.

Oct 26, 2012 at 10:53 AM Post #71 of 111
I am trying to get there between 8:30 and 9:00.

For the TShirts, here's what I got, cross-checked against Jude's list and we're all good:

Baseball (white, red sleeves): S*5, M*5, L*8, XL*2, 2X*4 = 24 pc.
Cardinal (plain): S*3,M*6,L*3,XL*2,2XL*2 = 16 pc.
Blue (plain): S*1,M*1,L*1,XL*1,2XL*1 = 5 pc.
Green (plain): S*1,M*1,L*1,XL*2,2XL*1 = 6 pc.
Total: 51 pc.

I am reserving the following:
ok- Sean: Green M
ok- Sasaki: Blue M
ok- Arnaud: Cardinal M
ok- skoog: Baseball L
ok- Damon: Blue L

Which leaves:

Baseball (white, red sleeves): S*5, M*5, L*7, XL*2, 2X*4 = 23 pc.
Cardinal (plain): S*3,M*5,L*3,XL*2,2XL*2 = 15 pc.
Blue (plain): S*1,XL*1,2XL*1 = 3 pc.
Green (plain): S*1,L*1,XL*2,2XL*1 = 5 pc.
Total: 46 pc.

And some need to be held for:
Nao (at Sony), Hiroaki Kawahata and Masaki Shimmachi and Soshi Yamaguchi (at Fostex), Kei Nemoto, Ishizone-san and Taniguchi-san and the Fujiya Avic guys

Quote:
Just to make sure the shirts get there on time, I've put the order in. Here's what's ordered:

Qty. Item Description

Ok 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Medium - Color: Military Green
OK 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Small - Color: Military Green
Ok 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Large - Color: Military Green
Ok+1extra 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:X-Large - Color: Military Green
Ok 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large (+$3.00) - Color: Military Green

Ok 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Small - Color: Navy
Ok 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Medium - Color: Navy
Ok 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Large - Color: Navy
Ok 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:X-Large - Color: Navy
Ok 1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large - Color: Navy

Ok 5 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:Small - Color: Red/White
Ok 5 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:Medium - Color: Red/White
Ok 8 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:Large - Color: Red/White
Ok 2 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:X-Large - Color: Red/White
Ok 4 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large - Color: Red/White

Ok 3 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Small - Color: Cardinal
Ok 6 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Medium - Color: Cardinal
Ok 3 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Large - Color: Cardinal
Ok 2 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:X-Large - Color: Cardinal
Ok 2 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large - Color: Cardinal

Please notice that I inadvertently ordered duplicate XXL quantities in the baseball shirt, but it's too late to change the order now.

For the sake of simplicity, all baseball shirts have red sleeves, and a Head-Fi logo that's more blue (as opposed to the typical purply blue that we've used before)--this goes better with the red sleeves than the purply blue.

The dark t-shirts all have the same logo, which is a black/white/gray logo. Sean asked for military green, so I ordered one of each size in military green (please make sure Sean gets the medium one). Sasaki asked for navy blue, so I ordered one of each size in navy blue (please make sure Sasaki gets the medium one).

If I missed any other custom requests, my apologies. I hope you're able to find something you like, and something that fits, in the 50 shirts that were shipped to Arnaud's place.

I ordered larger quantities of the cardinal dark shirts, as Amos requested this color to coincide with the autumn season.

I wish I could join you guys, but Joe's getting married that weekend.

Please let me know if the shirts turn out okay.

Oct 26, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #74 of 111
Sasaki,

What time do you want me come?

Arnaud

Oct 26, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #75 of 111
Oups, did not see your reply sasaki. Am waiting for your message before I leave home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back