2012 Autumn Festival in October (private thread)
Oct 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #16 of 111
skoog: Last time we met at 9am at the venue where Sasaki gave us our press passes. Since we aren't supposed to go and pester people until 10am, it might be a good idea to organise what we want to do for both days.

I set up a Find My Friends event (since everyone had iPhones) so it is easy to locate everyone so we can figure out who is arriving when or meet up at venues after the show and whatnot.

Currawong, I agree to arrange in advance where to meet.

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #19 of 111
Just to make sure the shirts get there on time, I've put the order in. Here's what's ordered:

Qty. Item Description
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Medium - Color: Military Green
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Small - Color: Military Green
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Large - Color: Military Green
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:X-Large - Color: Military Green
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large (+$3.00) - Color: Military Green
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Small - Color: Navy
2 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large - Color: Red/White
2 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large - Color: Red/White
2 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:X-Large - Color: Red/White
2 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:X-Large - Color: Cardinal
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Medium - Color: Navy
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Large - Color: Navy
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:X-Large - Color: Navy
1 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large - Color: Navy
5 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:Small - Color: Red/White
5 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:Medium - Color: Red/White
8 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Baseball Jersey (headfitokyo) Size:Large - Color: Red/White
3 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Small - Color: Cardinal
6 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Medium - Color: Cardinal
3 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:Large - Color: Cardinal
2 Head-Fi Tokyo 2012 Dark T-Shirt (headfitokyo) Size:2X-Large - Color: Cardinal

Please notice that I inadvertently ordered duplicate XXL quantities in the baseball shirt, but it's too late to change the order now.

For the sake of simplicity, all baseball shirts have red sleeves, and a Head-Fi logo that's more blue (as opposed to the typical purply blue that we've used before)--this goes better with the red sleeves than the purply blue.

The dark t-shirts all have the same logo, which is a black/white/gray logo. Sean asked for military green, so I ordered one of each size in military green (please make sure Sean gets the medium one). Sasaki asked for navy blue, so I ordered one of each size in navy blue (please make sure Sasaki gets the medium one).

If I missed any other custom requests, my apologies. I hope you're able to find something you like, and something that fits, in the 50 shirts that were shipped to Arnaud's place.

I ordered larger quantities of the cardinal dark shirts, as Amos requested this color to coincide with the autumn season.

I wish I could join you guys, but Joe's getting married that weekend.

Please let me know if the shirts turn out okay.

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:56 AM Post #20 of 111
In addition to you guys (of course), if there's enough there, can you guys please give one to Nao (at Sony), Hiroaki Kawahata and Masaki Shimmachi (at Fostex), Kei Nemoto, Ishizone-san and Taniguchi-san and the Fujiya Avic guys, in addition to anyone else you're giving them to? Again, only if there's enough, after you allocate the shirts how you guys see fit.

If there's not enough for all that, again, of course, just do with them whatever you all see fit.

Have fun, guys!

(I'm here at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest right now--today was setup day--and looking forward to seeing Nao and Kawa here.)

Oct 12, 2012 at 6:50 AM Post #21 of 111
Looks like I'll be going on the 28th. Anyone going on the 28th?

Arnaud can you set aside a medium or large jersey shirt?
Any color is ok.

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:03 AM Post #22 of 111
I think I can go for both days, esp if I'm shipping my expensive prized gear there, I should probably be there to babysit them.

Oct 12, 2012 at 7:26 AM Post #23 of 111
Quote:
I think I can go for both days, esp if I'm shipping my expensive prized gear there, I should probably be there to babysit them.

Great looking forward to seeing you.

Oct 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM Post #24 of 111
Jude! 50 T-shirts! That's awesome! I'll make sure everyone on that list gets one.

Skoog and everyone: I'll be arriving Friday morning, so will be heading to the Fujiya Avic shop after lunch. Anyone want to join me for lunch and for the usual stroll and photo shoot around Akihabara?

Oct 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM Post #26 of 111
In addition to you guys (of course), if there's enough there, can you guys please give one to Nao (at Sony), Hiroaki Kawahata and Masaki Shimmachi (at Fostex), Kei Nemoto, Ishizone-san and Taniguchi-san and the Fujiya Avic guys, in addition to anyone else you're giving them to? Again, only if there's enough, after you allocate the shirts how you guys see fit.

If there's not enough for all that, again, of course, just do with them whatever you all see fit.

Have fun, guys!

(I'm here at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest right now--today was setup day--and looking forward to seeing Nao and Kawa here.)

Thank you Jude! I am fine with your order.
I would definitely give them T-Shirts. My friend Soshi Yamaguchi of Fostex went to join CanJam to show new cans. He would be another nice guy of Fostex.

Sasaki

Oct 15, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #27 of 111
While I am thinking of it, is anyone interested in owning a high-end balanced headphone amp? I have an Audio-gd Phoenix here for sale. 5万円 and I'll take care of shipping (it is 15kg). They were $1200 new.  I also have a Cavalli Audio Stacker II built by dBel84 for the same price with a variety of tubes.

Oct 17, 2012 at 10:57 AM Post #29 of 111
Jude,

I received a notice from ups tonight for an inbound shipment from the usa, which I assume is the tshirts. The one disturbing thing though is they're asking me to shell out over 150 bucks of import duties, isn't there a mistake somewhere in the commercial invoice? I am not sure if I should pay now or refuse the package until you sort it out with the shipper?

Exact fees are:
- Freight: 0
- Duty: 9100JPY
- Tax: 4600JPY
- Total due: 13700JPY

From the tax portion (5% I believe), this would make it a 1kUSD commercial invoice or some like that?

Anyhow, let me know how to proceed,

cheers, arnaud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back