2011 New Year resolutions (headphone wise)
Jan 1, 2011 at 12:39 AM Post #61 of 131
I want to get enough money to buy a pair of K601's or K701's. Don't see it happening though.

If anyone wants to do a pity trade with my K271's, that'd be cool. 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 1, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #62 of 131
In 2011, I want to explore more of these two words RESOLUTION and TRANSPARENCY! Resolution is the ability of the headphones/speakers to communicate the fine details of the music encoded in the recording. Transparency is the speaker/headphone's ability to present a "clear window" on the music, free of distortions and colorations. 

Jan 1, 2011 at 12:56 AM Post #63 of 131
First.  Happy New Year!

Wants Edition 10, I do.  

FiiO E11

Will either upgrade INC D2000 or get D7000s.
Will get a Flagship headphone.
Will finish the Bijou.
Will get Westone 4.
Will go to a meet and finally meet people with a similar passion.
Will try a high end Grado.
Will try an ortho and stax.
Will eat a boston cream donut.. Sorry I got the munchies! 
redface.gif

[size=medium]

Quote:
I want to get enough money to buy a pair of K601's or K701's. Don't see it happening though.

If anyone wants to do a pity trade with my K271's, that'd be cool.  
tongue_smile.gif

Add some cash, np! :)
[/size]

Jan 1, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #65 of 131
Well, I only have one set of headphones, the AKG K701's and I would like to find something with a different sound (I know, everything has a different sound). I really, really like how they sound but I want to try something else. I've had SR-60's and some lower line Sennheisers so I'm leaning toward some Beyerdynamics or Denons. We'll see. Happy 2011 ya'll.

Jan 1, 2011 at 1:54 AM Post #67 of 131
I've changed my mind. I want to leave this cursed place forever, and never return. 

Just kidding 
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2011 at 3:31 AM Post #69 of 131

Quote:
I want to get into DIY, get my hands on an MS-Pro/RS1i, and stop spending so much time here.

Do it! DIY is very rewarding. Good spending less time here. It dosnt happen.

Quote:
I've changed my mind. I want to leave this cursed place forever, and never return. 

you cant... you just have to keep watching!

Jan 1, 2011 at 3:31 AM Post #70 of 131

Quote:
I want to get into DIY, get my hands on an MS-Pro/RS1i, and stop spending so much time here.

Do it! DIY is very rewarding. Good luck spending less time here.... It dosnt happen.

Quote:

you cant... you just have to keep watching!

Jan 1, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #71 of 131

Please keep an update!  Been very interested in trying to avoid Grado!  It's been hard since I looked in the old business database and found out I used to service his car! 
eek.gif

I think its time to finally hear what all this Grado talk is about.

Jan 1, 2011 at 3:47 AM Post #72 of 131

Quote:
I want to start (heh) my new project amp. I have been gathering parts for about a year now.

This frightens me for some reason. Should I be afraid?

Jan 1, 2011 at 1:34 PM Post #74 of 131
My resolution this year is to get a Fostex T50RP and go crazy with it.

Jan 1, 2011 at 2:23 PM Post #75 of 131

Quote:

Quote:

Just kidding 
biggrin.gif

This place is like Hotel California. You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back