2011 New Year resolutions (headphone wise)
Jan 2, 2011 at 8:55 PM Post #106 of 131
My resolution:
Maybe try out the portapros.
Pick up a used WA6 if I can find one for cheap. Either that, or maybe the new Schiit Lyr.
No real headphone upgrades, unless it's to the LCD2.

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #108 of 131
Not really do anything. Maybe eventually vent my SR325is.  For now, I'm really content
beyersmile.png

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #110 of 131
Jan 2, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #111 of 131
I think I'm going to stop buying budget phones and get something a little more serious. I was thinking about getting the DT770 250ohm, but I'm unsure about the highs they have.

Also I want to get rid of my V6. I might just give them away on here, I don't even want money for them.

Jan 3, 2011 at 1:10 AM Post #114 of 131

Quote:
Sooo... Thats what you guise referring to as clamping force, Dident realease this until now
blink.gif
Maybe you can try the Beyer Manufacture
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Figure out how to make love with my headphones.

Warm, harsh, fun, laid back, fatiguing, wide, closed, tight, hard to drive.... what did you think we were referring to?

Jan 3, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #115 of 131
If you do give them away for free, I'll gladly take them and give them a loving and non-abusive home :) I've been wanting to get a pair of nice headphones for my girlfriend since she uses the iBuds at the moment.

My 2011 resolution is to get a DAC/Amp and convert my music into something higher than 192 Kbps (lol)

Quote:
I think I'm going to stop buying budget phones and get something a little more serious. I was thinking about getting the DT770 250ohm, but I'm unsure about the highs they have.

Also I want to get rid of my V6. I might just give them away on here, I don't even want money for them.

Jan 3, 2011 at 1:18 AM Post #116 of 131

Quote:
Quote:
Sooo... Thats what you guise referring to as clamping force, Dident realease this until now
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Warm, harsh, fun, laid back, fatiguing, wide, closed, tight, hard to drive.... what did you think we were referring to?

I haven't laughed so hard on head-fi ever. Good job man.

Jan 3, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #117 of 131
I think i might get an amp this year. Trilled to see what effects it might give, perhaps a dac to, this year should be awesome thanks guise
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Quote:
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Jan 3, 2011 at 1:31 AM Post #118 of 131
I like mine to be spacious up top, tight mids, and a nice thick bottom end.

Good swivel joints are a bonus.

Jan 3, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #120 of 131

Quote:
I like it warm, smooth and tight, preferably no flab but if it's fun I'll give it a go.

Are you talking about headphones or something else.........
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back