1More Triple Driver BT In-Ear
Jun 7, 2019 at 3:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hifi80sman

Headphoneus Supremus
Don't see much about these on the forum. I just picked them up for $79 (original retail $199) and I have to say, these are really good. I found the wired Triple Driver IEM, out of the box, doesn't sound the greatest; it's a little bloated in the high-bass/low-mid area and lacks some air, so it needs some EQ (IMO). The BT version, however, has already, obviously, received some DSP love and, to me, just sounds better straight out of the box.

The sound great over AAC via an iPhone. AAC from an Android device is a step down, unfortunately. There is a clear audible difference.

One frustrating thing I've experienced is lack of LDAC functionality on my Galaxy s8. Once I turn it on in Bluetooth Settings (you have to go to the settings for the 1More Triple Driver BT to activate it), the audio stops. I have to turn off LDAC in order for the audio to resume. I've read some other reviews that mention the same thing. Hoping someone on here can shed some light. I've emailed 1More, so we'll see what they say. I should also note that I do not have any issue with activating LDAC on any of my other devices (MDR-1ABT, 1000XM2 & M3, Radsone ES100).

Interested if anyone else has any feedback on their experience!

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2019 at 11:56 AM Post #3 of 3
You could try going into Developer Options and set it to LDAC from there - I'm not sure if this would make any difference but its worth a try.
Thanks, but I tried that. Once I select LDAC, it kills the sound, meaning, no more sound. I have to turn it off and then back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back