1964 Ears
Nov 1, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #7,231 of 7,417
I think 1964 Ears aren't that popular. Because I was looking for some review of their A6 ciem and it is hard to find. Maybe someone here can give me an impression of how it sounds. I will also appreciate if you can compare it with other manufacturers CIEM like JH Audio or Westone, etc. Just some additional details. My gear right now is ifi Micro idsd and HifiMan He-400S.

Nov 1, 2015 at 2:56 AM Post #7,232 of 7,417
I think 1964 Ears aren't that popular. Because I was looking for some review of their A6 ciem and it is hard to find. Maybe someone here can give me an impression of how it sounds. I will also appreciate if you can compare it with other manufacturers CIEM like JH Audio or Westone, etc. Just some additional details. My gear right now is ifi Micro idsd and HifiMan He-400S.

The A series has just officially launched recently, especially the models below A10,12. It is normal to have fewer reviews about this lineup. There are plenty of reviews about other 1964 ears (aka 64 audio) models.

Nov 1, 2015 at 3:18 AM Post #7,233 of 7,417

An interesting comment for post 7,231 in the thread.

As Justinmakhk said the A-Series is new, so you can check out reviews for the V6 Stage. The A6 is basically the V6 Stage with the addition of the ADEL technology.

Nov 1, 2015 at 4:42 PM Post #7,234 of 7,417
Nov 2, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #7,235 of 7,417
Hello This is my first ever post.

[size=small]Do you know why 1964 don't do a variety of color on shell part anymore?[/size]
[size=small]They used to do many of color on shell part but now I can only see Solid black and Clear!?[/size]

[size=small]Also, I am about to order V6s this week so I asked them about Black Friday Sale[/size]
[size=small]hear is what they replied [/size]

Hello,

We appreciate your interest in 64 Audio.

We are going to have a Black Friday Sale but we do not have any details about it yet. Please check back closer to the date.

Thanks!
Sincerely, 
Isabel Belonozhko. 
64 Audio Customer Service Representative.

www.1964ears.com

Nov 4, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #7,238 of 7,417
Lets have Jude explain the differences. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rP4CLxw5_0

This is talking about UE, but pretty much the same things apply.  I do recall seeing other more detailed videos specifically of the two different processes somewhere earlier in this thread, but I'm to lazy to look for them.

Nov 4, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #7,240 of 7,417
Originally Posted by xixigoddx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello,

We appreciate your interest in 64 Audio.

We are going to have a Black Friday Sale but we do not have any details about it yet. Please check back closer to the date.

Thanks!
Sincerely, 
Isabel Belonozhko. 
64 Audio Customer Service Representative.

www.1964ears.com

Is that for this coming Black Friday?(There is no date so I ask :p) If that so I would just wait for that sale to save some $$$. :D I don't know yet what to get A6 or V6. Still doing some research!
popcorn.gif

Nov 4, 2015 at 10:23 PM Post #7,241 of 7,417

This is talking about UE, but pretty much the same things apply.  I do recall seeing other more detailed videos specifically of the two different processes somewhere earlier in this thread, but I'm to lazy to look for them.

Thank you very much for posting that vid.....very informative - I really enjoy Jude's videos :) 

Nov 4, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #7,242 of 7,417
Is that for this coming Black Friday?(There is no date so I ask :p) If that so I would just wait for that sale to save some $$$. :D I don't know yet what to get A6 or V6. Still doing some research! :popcorn:

I am still waiting to test A6 demo unit at the local dealer... They have not got the demo units them yet! I wonder if miracle will happen that i can test it before black friday sales occurs. I am not willing to bet on something that i have not test and confirm i am good with the sound.

Nov 5, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #7,243 of 7,417
Is that for this coming Black Friday?(There is no date so I ask :p) If that so I would just wait for that sale to save some $$$. :D I don't know yet what to get A6 or V6. Still doing some research! :popcorn:

Yes, they mean this Black Friday

Good news for us. I was gonna order V6S this week but since they said that, if they are gonna do 15% off ( I heard they do 10-15% every year for all model) and I have 2 more weeks to save up, I might be able to get V8 wow :)

Nov 5, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #7,244 of 7,417

I believe 64 audio uses a different 3D method. It's different from UE that UE prints the shell directly.

Nov 5, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #7,245 of 7,417
I believe 64 audio uses a different 3D method. It's different from UE that UE prints the shell directly.

Yes, similar concept, but different technologies. I believe every IEM manufacturer uses different technologies. There are pros and cons to each option. Earlier I posted a video that showed the printer 1964 uses. It's the Ember printer I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back