1964 Ears
Jul 27, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #7,006 of 7,417
  yup its the truth cable, thats all ill share :p. for SQ wise...More controlled bass, lessen impact abit due to bass is more controlled. Mids are pushed alittle back. Brings out what little highs the v8 has! i tinee weenie tinkle! i like it haha. the overall package is, it gives u the the feel of what dita gives you in their truth series :) in my opinion that is what makes it so special :) 

I've send a mail to DITA about a month ago when they'll bring the Truth cable on the market, which connectors would be available and how much it would cost. This were the answers:

1. Sometime in Aug or Sept period
2. We will have it in both MMCX and Westone pins.
3. USD500-600

It's probably going to be one of the best cables available together with the Uber...
and you´re already enjoying it...I´m a bit jealous over here
wink.gif

Jul 27, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #7,007 of 7,417
  I've send a mail to DITA about a month ago when they'll bring the Truth cable on the market, which connectors would be available and how much it would cost. This were the answers:

1. Sometime in Aug or Sept period
2. We will have it in both MMCX and Westone pins.
3. USD500-600

It's probably going to be one of the best cables available together with the Uber...
and you´re already enjoying it...I´m a bit jealous over here
wink.gif

i will make a statement, i tried ALO, Toxic, Song, Fiio, Whiplash. I preferred the stock to any of those.....until these for the V8s :) Tinsel is also an honourable mention in my books :p

Jul 30, 2015 at 10:46 AM Post #7,011 of 7,417
Hey guys, anyone have a suggestion on stock cables other than 1964's that work with these? My cable are going out on mine and I need to replace it, however I'd like to consider a larger brand's cables (Westone?) and, ideally, have an in-line mic. I saw in the thread that somebody was using Triple.Fi 10vi cables but I can't see how that would work? I have a set of those cables and they don't fit as-is.

Jul 30, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #7,012 of 7,417
  Hey guys, anyone have a suggestion on stock cables other than 1964's that work with these? My cable are going out on mine and I need to replace it, however I'd like to consider a larger brand's cables (Westone?) and, ideally, have an in-line mic. I saw in the thread that somebody was using Triple.Fi 10vi cables but I can't see how that would work? I have a set of those cables and they don't fit as-is.

Noble cables are very good and should fit fine. No mic.

http://nobleaudio.com/en/shop/accessories/

I use an ALO Tinsel cable on my 1964 Quad.  It's a nice cable but 3X the cost of the Noble.

http://www.aloaudio.com/cables/iem-cables/tinsel-earphone-cable

Jul 30, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #7,013 of 7,417

bang for buck would be fiio cable :)

Jul 31, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #7,014 of 7,417
Also, as a part of the Kickstarter A-series backers will get a second cable with a mic.  The mic cables haven't shipped yet.  If you can hold out a while you should be able to buy one from 1964 soon.

Aug 1, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #7,017 of 7,417
If anyone gets this applied to a new A10-12 order, please feel free to brag about it here :D

Aug 2, 2015 at 6:11 AM Post #7,018 of 7,417
If anyone gets this applied to a new A10-12 order, please feel free to brag about it here :D

Unfortunately it only applies to V series monitors. Crud.

Aug 3, 2015 at 1:30 AM Post #7,020 of 7,417

I inquired about cable with mic at the time of ordering and was told by 1964 that the cable with mic will be "available soon". Not sure how soon but I am assuming it will be after the clear the current stocks of V series and introduce whatever replacement is called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back