1964 Ears
May 12, 2015 at 12:28 AM Post #6,829 of 7,417
Honestly not feeling the ports on the bottom of the Adel Customs. I'm probably just gonna go for the V6S but have no idea if the V line will have a price drop once the Adels come out...

May 12, 2015 at 1:40 AM Post #6,830 of 7,417
Heard good things about 1964 ears. Are they worth it?

Just bought the V6S having bought V3's 2 yrs ago, have had zero problems with their service (though I'm not the sort of person who cries when I don't get a reply to an email in 24 hrs like some on here), found it to be exemplary on both occasions, including the rush processing I partook of this time around - they even managed to get them done in 5 business days. Their products (the V series at any rate, no idea about the Adels) are also pretty good bang for your buck (even though exchange rate slaughtered me this time around; hardly 1964's fault).

May 12, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #6,831 of 7,417
Honestly not feeling the ports on the bottom of the Adel Customs. I'm probably just gonna go for the V6S but have no idea if the V line will have a price drop once the Adels come out...

V series will be discontinued once they start releasing the A series. If you want the V series better get it soon :p

May 12, 2015 at 3:15 AM Post #6,832 of 7,417
V series will be discontinued once they start releasing the A series. If you want the V series better get it soon :p

Thanks for the response! Has there been any official word on this yet?

May 12, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #6,834 of 7,417
Thanks for the response! Has there been any official word on this yet?

A few received that response from their customer service, but no official word out yet.

May 12, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #6,835 of 7,417
Maybe the discontinuation of the V series is due to the lawsuit from JHA, so they plan to 'convert' them into Adel series ?

May 12, 2015 at 7:14 PM Post #6,837 of 7,417
A few received that response from their customer service, but no official word out yet.

Thanks!

Maybe the discontinuation of the V series is due to the lawsuit from JHA, so they plan to 'convert' them into Adel series ?

JH always stirring up trouble for others haha.

BANNED??? Ha, ha, I am hoping it was for asking a dumb question.
smily_headphones1.gif

Glad to see that mods are calling them out :)

May 17, 2015 at 11:39 PM Post #6,839 of 7,417
Congratulations! Enjoy!

You got quite an elongated crux of helix intertragus incisura ^^ gives your faceplate a nice tennis table paddle look to it.

I'm still in my contemplating/deciding phase sadly

May 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #6,840 of 7,417
after years of contemplating, finally got my first ciems.

Congratulations! Enjoy!

You got quite an elongated crux of helix ^^ gives your faceplate a nice tennis table paddle look to it.

I'm still in my contemplating/deciding phase sadly

I actually quite like the elongated part it looks cool. I don't know maybe I just like weird things. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back