1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Jun 27, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #1,713 of 9,124
So no information for backers of the Ambient series (backed the Ambient 12)? I've been a good customer and supporter of 1964Ears. I'm trying not to get frustrated. Should hear something from them soon (I'll keep believing). 

Jun 27, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #1,715 of 9,124
Hardly anyone has seen a demo or prototype of the U series, and the final product could be different. So outside of 1964 who really knows for sure how these will look?

The A10 & A12 shells are made with a different material from the U series.

Jun 27, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #1,716 of 9,124
Hey All!  I got the go ahead from Chuck Reynolds (Head of Marketing) to order the A12's.  He gave me a log on and I can sign on to their current website.  But, the 12's are not available on their current website.  I tried the Kickstarter site and I could not get on.

Anybody have any ideas how I can order these?

Jun 27, 2015 at 11:51 PM Post #1,717 of 9,124
Hey All!  I got the go ahead from Chuck Reynolds (Head of Marketing) to order the A12's.  He gave me a log on and I can sign on to their current website.  But, the 12's are not available on their current website.  I tried the Kickstarter site and I could not get on.

Anybody have any ideas how I can order these?

Hey just login to that account they gave you and go to the designer tab and there you can choose the a12 as well as the design and you can go ahead and make payment through that.

Jun 28, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #1,719 of 9,124
I realize something after i went back and watched some of the adel videos, especially the one with the inflatable IEMs and the deaf guy who hadn't heard in 17 years.  This ADEL tech will eventually be utilized in all the top CIEM manufacturers.  Even ADEL may not be the final iteration of the technology as in the video with the deaf guy, Stephen lets him try an inflatable version of the ADEL and mentions that further advancements in the tech will occur.  So we'll probably see k10 adel, uerm adel, etc.  Plus a new version of adel in a few years.

Jun 28, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #1,722 of 9,124
Adel will be exclusive to 1964 until their partnership ends/agreement to grant license to others.
Btw doesn't necessary mean other companies would want the Adel in their stuffs.

Jun 28, 2015 at 8:47 PM Post #1,724 of 9,124
 So we'll probably see k10 adel, uerm adel, etc.

That will almost certainly never happen. Other companies don't want it. That's not saying anything bad about it, just that it's not something other companies want because they have their own ideas about how to go forward. Talk to the heads of ciem companies. You'll get a polite but definite no, at least, that's what I've gotten.

But we may we 1964 going forward with adel in the future, we'll have to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back