13 years old, Now trying to find an amp! Headphones have been found!
Nov 2, 2010 at 8:35 PM Post #226 of 392

Quote:
Not alot of 13 year olds are audiophiles.

Sorry but you are not unique.
tongue.gif

There are hundreds upon thousands of these threads and they usually last 3 pages and done.
Good luck though!

Nov 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM Post #227 of 392

Quote:
Hey all,

New to all this stuff, please welcome me lol.

I found a somewhat old pioneer cassette deck and amp. Family has never used it. Don't know anything about it (will ask in another thread) and I'm trying to find some decent headphones for home listening, I listen to all kinds of different music, from Philip Glass to Daft Punk to Jimi Hendrix. I'll be happy with really any headphone/earbud/IEM, etc, but I don't want any noise cancelling/sound isolating headphones. I'd also like it to be durable (I built a gaming computer, may ragequit often), removable cables would be nice but not necessary. Please, nothing above 200 dollars.

BTW I think the sleek sa7 looks beyond shmexeh, but I cant get it
frown.gif

Did you get a set of headphones yet,,, If not I would like to help you out..I have a set of HD 650 here, I never use. PM me and I will make you an offer you can't refuse....

Nov 3, 2010 at 3:56 AM Post #232 of 392
yeah and i think the HD600 is the more neutral from the HD650 which is more colored..

and i want to add M50 to your consideration

Nov 3, 2010 at 7:54 AM Post #233 of 392

Quote:
Kuku if you get a good offer on a pair of 650s and theyre in good condition, i would take it..............the 650s are not much different from the 600s...... less neutral, not as much of an audiophile reference for this purpose, but not worse.

I have a nice set of HD 650 (HD 600 cable) I keep for a spare, I told the kid $50.00 and I would cover shipping.. Maybe I should just give them to him for shipping?

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM Post #235 of 392

Quote:
I have a nice set of HD 650 (HD 600 cable) I keep for a spare, I told the kid $50.00 and I would cover shipping.. Maybe I should just give them to him for shipping?

For $50? I'd jump on that deal like there's no tomorrow.
tongue_smile.gif

But, alas, not my deal to jump on.

Nov 3, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #240 of 392

Quote:
HD650 for $50?

What why?.....

I have them,, I am not married and have no kids so I though I would do something nice for someone other than my self. It's to bad that we live in a time when a gift is seen as suspicious. I would send them for free but (I can't blame them I guess) they probably won't let him give me his address...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back