13 years old, Now trying to find an amp! Headphones have been found!
Nov 3, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #242 of 392
What 17 pages? has the 13 year old OP not find his headphones or is headfi full of audiopedophiles? 
dt880smile.png

Nov 3, 2010 at 7:10 PM Post #243 of 392

Quote:
I have them,, I am not married and have no kids so I though I would do something nice for someone other than my self. It's to bad that we live in a time when a gift is seen as suspicious. I would send them for free but (I can't blame them I guess) they probably won't let him give me his address...

I admire you.

Nov 3, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #244 of 392

Quote:
I have them,, I am not married and have no kids so I though I would do something nice for someone other than my self. It's to bad that we live in a time when a gift is seen as suspicious. I would send them for free but (I can't blame them I guess) they probably won't let him give me his address...

Ask him to give you one of his parents work address to ship this to if they are that careful.

Nov 4, 2010 at 8:31 AM Post #255 of 392
Guys, my dad says no and so does my mom. They aren't paranoid about giving an adress, they just say that if a problem arises, I can't do anything about it, unlike Amazon. Let's say he does scam me or something (which I doubt, seeing how long hes been on head-fi) and does not ship the item after I sent the payment. What would I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back