$1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus poll- Read rules first!
Sep 7, 2016 at 12:51 AM Post #227 of 320
@cartonh , idk , maybe i will order these KZ ED7 Bamboo Wood Earphones with Microphone 3.5mm HD HiFi In Ear Monitor Bass Stereo Earbuds for Phone
http://s.aliexpress.com/VnYNniEr
(from AliExpress Android)

Sep 7, 2016 at 4:08 AM Post #228 of 320
@B9Scrambler , ok i wanna order yhc , but only 10 orders on aliexpress. Im little scared

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I was the first to order them. Ordered a second pair shortly after I posted my review, this time in black. I liked them enough to ensure I have a backup pair. For less than 5 USD you truly can't go wrong with them.

Sep 7, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #230 of 320
Is your opinion of the large or small ED7 version? I haven't heard anyone with both, and my guess is that they would sound different. I ordered the small, and don't think I've seen anyone comment that they have the small ED7.

I heard they sound the same. The normal ones are to big for my ear so the small would be good choice.

Oct 9, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #231 of 320
  quick question, what is the absolute best sound iem under 8 usd, not a dollar more. so far, everything suggests its kz ate.

I'd say the KZ EDR2.  Better sound than the KZ ATE. And mine was only $4.17 from Gearbest.

Oct 9, 2016 at 12:46 AM Post #232 of 320
QKZ W1 Pro? I haven't heard them but have read some good things. Ones I have are the Letv Reverse and ED9. Both are good performers, the Reverse bring darker but good details and the 9 being more bassy with a bit more clarity

I'm gonna have to give the QKZ W1 Pro a thumbs down. Very disappointed. The sound is soft and fuzzy, without much extension on either end. Sounds cheap.

Oct 9, 2016 at 3:22 AM Post #233 of 320

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I was the first to order them. Ordered a second pair shortly after I posted my review, this time in black. I liked them enough to ensure I have a backup pair. For less than 5 USD you truly can't go wrong with them.

Does anyone know if these are the same as the Kinera BD05 - I've ordered the BD05s and the Balanced Armature BAS03  

Oct 25, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #234 of 320
I've just had the LZ A03, Remax S1 Pro, Auglamour RX1 arrive today so it looks I'll be busy for the next 6/7 hours 
etysmile.gif
etysmile.gif

Oct 30, 2016 at 12:55 PM Post #235 of 320
I have a pair of KZ ED9s that sound great. But I can't use them because they fall out of my ears so easily and it's so hard to get a good seal.

I'm looking at either getting some ATEs or something from VJJB, but I don't want to run into the same problem.

Are there any headphones people recommend that stay in the ear well, especially while running or exercising, that also don't have overpowering sub and bass?

Oct 30, 2016 at 1:22 PM Post #236 of 320
I have a pair of KZ ED9s that sound great. But I can't use them because they fall out of my ears so easily and it's so hard to get a good seal.

I'm looking at either getting some ATEs or something from VJJB, but I don't want to run into the same problem.

Are there any headphones people recommend that stay in the ear well, especially while running or exercising, that also don't have overpowering sub and bass?

Tennmak Pro and ATE would be mine suggestions. Tennmak being the better choice

Nov 2, 2016 at 3:57 AM Post #239 of 320
I've just had the LZ A03, Remax S1 Pro, Auglamour RX1 arrive today so it looks I'll be busy for the next 6/7 hours :etysmile: :etysmile:

how does the Remax S1 Pro compared to KZ ATE/ATR/ZS3?

Nov 2, 2016 at 4:30 AM Post #240 of 320
@chinmie

They lack bass both sub and mid so they appear a little cold, vocals are a bit recessed and the highs are very rolled off. Think what it would be like listening to a good pair of earphones that aren't properly inserted into your ears, they're a bit like that. They are inserted correctly though, I spent ages with different tips trying to improve the sound.

On the upside the Remax were faulty, the control button was stuck down so I actually got my money back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back