$1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus poll- Read rules first!
Sep 6, 2016 at 8:31 AM Post #211 of 320
Rock Zircons just failed on me. One side can only be heard. The headplug connector is not resistant enough for the braid cable to bend. Anyone have the same problem? Compared to Rock Zircons, how's the Birchwood DZAT DF-10?

Sep 6, 2016 at 4:30 PM Post #221 of 320
I don't have the standard KZ ATE or ATR or ED7 yet, ordered all 3, but the ZS3 and ED9 might be my top <$10. ED10 is most comfortable and up there too.

The ed7 has the similar soundsignature of the ATE but little bit better.

Sep 6, 2016 at 5:04 PM Post #223 of 320
The ed7 has the similar soundsignature of the ATE but little bit better.

Is your opinion of the large or small ED7 version? I haven't heard anyone with both, and my guess is that they would sound different. I ordered the small, and don't think I've seen anyone comment that they have the small ED7.

Sep 6, 2016 at 5:27 PM Post #224 of 320
  B9Scrambler how they are vs atr/ate?

They're completely different than my ATEs which are somewhat mid-biased with treble and bass roll off. My ATE sounds similar to the HDS1, but with a much, much larger soundstage. The S600 has a nice big soundstage too (for such a cheap earphone) with more prominent treble and bass making for a more exciting listen. The low end is a little loose, but it's pretty fun. Good balance between mid and sub-bass a well which I appreciate. Not sure which I like more given how different they are. They both scale pretty decently as well. Very different earphones but both are solid. Build on the S600 seems better, cable in particular. Don't have my ATR yes, so no comment there.

Sep 6, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #225 of 320
Letv Reverse are pretty solid and are $10 on Amazon. They were like $5 on LeMall last week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back