「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 1, 2013 at 6:36 PM Post #53,447 of 177,744
No spare keys?
I had a spare key... In my backpack... In my trunk...
I thought my grandpa had a spare key, but turns out he lost it...

Did you call AAA?

I don't have that AAA crap lol

I remembered doing that once. I locked my keys in the trunk. Had to call the parking service guy at my university to unlock the car.

Harmlessly pried open an edge with an inflatable and stuck a little wire in there to manually unlock the door, of course the alarm went off but I got to pop open the trunk.

Good times, good times.

Haha, my uncle eventually showed up with a professional lock picking kit he "borrowed" from the hospital he works at... Just another perk of knowing someone who works at a hospital :D

Feb 1, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #53,448 of 177,744
Quote:
Haha, my uncle eventually showed up with a professional lock picking kit he "borrowed" from the hospital he works at... Just another perk of knowing someone who works at a hospital
biggrin.gif

Knowing someone from the hospital doesn't normally comes with the perk of pick locking lol..

Feb 1, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #53,450 of 177,744
Quote:
Haha, my uncle eventually showed up with a professional lock picking kit he "borrowed" from the hospital he works at... Just another perk of knowing someone who works at a hospital
biggrin.gif

Haha, awesome.

Newer cars have come up with a smart solution to that now. They won't lock the trunk or themselves if they sense the keys in the car. And when you try to manually lock them, they produce this long beep.

Or so the car I drive now does that... How did I find out? o.O Well lets say I did the same mistake twice again but luckily found out the option was there with the car. :D Haha... hahaha....

Feb 1, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #53,452 of 177,744
Quote:
hey panda, do you cook general tso's chicken?

i like it, don't cook it.
Quote:
-_- fine I get it panda, you're ignoring me. I'm sorry if I somehow bothered you yesterday.

What!??

Ignoring!??

No.

I was out on volutneer today

Played Video games

Edited videos

Editing more videos

listening to music for review.

I only skimmed posts today.

-____-

Seriously

please bring it to my attention if anyone feels that way. 

Feb 1, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #53,453 of 177,744
Knowing someone from the hospital doesn't normally comes with the perk of pick locking lol..

Lol, he works as in maintenence, so I guess that's a special case... He always had a funny story to tell if some psycho at least...

Haha, awesome.

Newer cars have come up with a smart solution to that now. They won't lock the trunk or themselves if they sense the keys in the car. And when you try to manually lock them, they produce this long beep.

Or so the car I drive now does that... How did I find out? o.O Well lets say I did the same mistake twice again but luckily found out the option was there with the car. :D Haha... hahaha....

Yup, my mom's car does that... I wonder what people do when the battery dies in the key fob and you try to lock your car though...
And they didn't have that feature in 1991 when my car was made :D

Feb 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #53,458 of 177,744
So I've got an image I think I want to use for P-H engraving. Only thing is I don't know how to make it 600dpi. Halp?
You'll probably have to send the file to Joe and have him vectorize the image and then set the dpi. I could do it for you, but my desky doesn't have enough RAM

Feb 1, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #53,460 of 177,744
Quote:

It sure does, because I remember I was a dumb-dumb back in primary school, and then I really started to get into computers when I was about 9, and my grades shot up ever since.

This...well, I've always sort of done well, although doing music and figuring stuff out on my own has really begun to show over time. Eventually it makes you a bit precocious. I think I'm a somewhat decent example of that considering what happened earlier in the thread where basically everybody thought I was 20+ years old when I was 12-13 at the time.
Quote:
  1. Glassy panel
  2. ****ty stand
  3. Horrible warranty
  4. No OSD
  5. No Displayport
  6. Lower grade backlighting
  7. No hardware colour calibration

The thing though is that either people debezel it (basically strip it down to the bare panel and DVI connector and PCB), use the money they save to buy a decent stand, or they just love it due to the fact that it's inexpensive or doesn't have a horribly done AG coating on the surface. Dell had a problem with that with the 2011 Ultrasharp monitors IIRC.

I do prefer you more well known monitors over Korean ones though. You can find them for a good price on the Dell Outlet for Ultrasharps.
Quote:
biggrin.gif

I want to learn how to pick locks. Adafruit does have a wallet kit. The kit itself is basically this metal punch-out card with tools and the card itself is the size of a credit card.

Good video on a channel I just discovered today.

http://youtu.be/04n6qrBwFBE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back