「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 1, 2013 at 9:46 PM Post #53,476 of 177,745
They gave a very PG version

I have experience on version 3 and before...meaning not much. I don't do jailbreaking anymore.

Y u no jailbreak anymore?

Feb 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #53,481 of 177,745
Quote:
I hear everyone saying how great it is, etc, etc so I just wanted to see if it meets the reviews. It's not expensive(2nd hand) so if I like the sound but not the fit I can get it reshelled and it'll still cost less than buying it from amazon(by a large margin).

I'm kinda looking for some CIEMs or reshells of IEMs that are pretty inexpensive (<$200 for everything). That way, I can enjoy those cheaper ones in dangerous places while I keep my flagship safe.

Feb 1, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #53,482 of 177,745
Quote:
I hear everyone saying how great it is, etc, etc so I just wanted to see if it meets the reviews. It's not expensive(2nd hand) so if I like the sound but not the fit I can get it reshelled and it'll still cost less than buying it from amazon(by a large margin).

It didn't suit me.

Not many have really.

Ah yess, reviewing time. 

457 words later. Quarter way done. 
triportsad.gif

Feb 1, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #53,486 of 177,745
Morning all.

It's funny how you guys talked about lock picking.

Guess what I moved on to (puzzle-wise) after conquering the Rubik's Cube?

Morning.
My car wasn't technically lock picked actually, just had a piece of wire that reached under the window and into the car itself, and then poked the unlock button... Lol

Feb 1, 2013 at 11:04 PM Post #53,487 of 177,745
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know how I should feel knowing you have the skills to lock pick. 
wink_face.gif

Are you implying that you wouldn't have invited me in for a spot of tea anyway? 
size]

Nah, I went into it for the puzzle nature, I really have zero interest picking locks that I don't have permission to unlock.

It's a very handy skill to have around though. 
size]

Feb 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #53,490 of 177,745

I know Mech would know this....

Just sharing some gems I found on konachan.com when perusing for something P-H worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back