「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #53,461 of 177,745
Quote:
Lol, he works as in maintenence, so I guess that's a special case... He always had a funny story to tell if some psycho at least...
Yup, my mom's car does that... I wonder what people do when the battery dies in the key fob and you try to lock your car though...
And they didn't have that feature in 1991 when my car was made
biggrin.gif

I don't drive a car. Insurance premiums are huge, cost of fuel(unleaded petrol) is ~£6($9.43) and cars are expensive as well. Cost of a bicycle = £400. Rest of the money saved can go on food, audio gear and other cool schiit(literally, I got an email from my dealer that the magni./modi stack has arrived in the UK).

EDIT: "email from my dealer"...sound like I buy drugs doesn't it?

The thing though is that either people debezel it (basically strip it down to the bare panel and DVI connector and PCB), use the money they save to buy a decent stand, or they just love it due to the fact that it's inexpensive or doesn't have a horribly done AG coating on the surface. Dell had a problem with that with the 2011 Ultrasharp monitors IIRC.

I do prefer you more well known monitors over Korean ones though. You can find them for a good price on the Dell Outlet for Ultrasharps.

I know, but I live too far from Korea to deal with any problems if they ever arise. Dell will send out a spare while yours is being serviced. I didn't mind the U2711 AG coating, the U2713H is practically unoticable. I can get either the U2711 or U2713H for under £350 from Dell small business.

Feb 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #53,462 of 177,745
The coating on the Ultrasharp monitors are a lot better now. You'll probably notice the difference if the two are placed right next to each other (juxtaposition) but in general use, you won't be able to tell.

Feb 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #53,463 of 177,745
Quote:
I think that usability/readability is just as important

I completely agree with that, but what you said didn't provide any information at all on how it was hard to read (text size/font/color/alignment) nor any suggestions on how to improve it. -__-

Quote:
Wow..... chase's work, is always spectacular. ^^

I always aim to please. :)
I am getting a render for the background scribbles, and when it's done I'll fix it up a bit more and post the result.

Feb 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM Post #53,464 of 177,745
Quote:
I completely agree with that, but what you said didn't provide any information at all on how it was hard to read (text size/font/color/alignment) nor any suggestions on how to improve it. -__-

I always aim to please. :)
I am getting a render for the background scribbles, and when it's done I'll fix it up a bit more and post the result.

Sorry, may I get a link again. I saw it on mobile

Sorry,

Gomenasai!! >_<

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #53,465 of 177,745
Quote:
Any songs I would recognize off their albums?

I don't know what songs you know....
Quote:
EXIT TUNES Supernova 8, best EXIT TUNES loli cover.

Naisu~
Quote:
I just dont remember most op and ed
You have high standards

WHAT?

don't you mean low?

Quote:
Y-....yo~

yo! wassup?

Quote:
Skipped most posts.
Had an exam yesterday and I made a painful mistake. I skipped an entire question, meaning I lost a 10% of the marks of the entire test. I think I'll get an 8/10, but otherwise it would have definitely been a 9/10, possibly a 10/10.

It arrived faster than I expected.

The book was not meant as packing material, I just wanted to share a piece of my childhood with you; a gesture transcending even language.

No, I was not kidding. With my equipment I confirmed the impossibility of the act.

How did you skip the question? missed it?

It sure did :)

Ah.. I see.. too bad I can't read it...

Hmm. ok. I used a desoldering pump to do it.
btw, the beta22 PCB was pretty well made, can't believe it took the abuse from my inpatient heatsink removal.
tongue.gif

(that is, removing most of the solder then rip it out)

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:14 PM Post #53,467 of 177,745
Quote:
I don't know what songs you know....
Naisu~
WHAT?

don't you mean low?

yo! wassup?

How did you skip the question? missed it?

It sure did :)

Ah.. I see.. too bad I can't read it...

Hmm. ok. I used a desoldering pump to do it.
btw, the beta22 PCB was pretty well made, can't believe it took the abuse from my inpatient heatsink removal.
tongue.gif

(that is, removing most of the solder then rip it out)

Low standards? Nah!!

High onesa!
Quote:
@R;N 15:

I don't really know what to say to be honest. This is leaving me a bit confused on where this story is going.

I can't believe people are still watching.

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #53,468 of 177,745
I don't drive a car. Insurance premiums are huge, cost of fuel(unleaded petrol) is ~£6($9.43) and cars are expensive as well. Cost of a bicycle = £400. Rest of the money saved can go on food, audio gear and other cool schiit(literally, I got an email from my dealer that the magni./modi stack has arrived in the UK).

EDIT: "email from my dealer"...sound like I buy drugs doesn't it?

I know, but I live too far from Korea to deal with any problems if they ever arise. Dell will send out a spare while yours is being serviced. I didn't mind the U2711 AG coating, the U2713H is practically unoticable. I can get either the U2711 or U2713H for under £350 from Dell small business.

Owning cars in America is a lot cheaper then... Gas is only ~$3 per gallon, and I personally got my car for free.
Haha, it does make you sound like a druggie...
Wait, I thought the M/M only ran on 120v power? Or do you have a transformer?
@Bowei: have you watched psycho pass 15 yet?

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #53,469 of 177,745
Quote:
Owning cars in America is a lot cheaper then... Gas is only ~$3 per gallon, and I personally got my car for free.

Nope,

I've been watching Sakamichi all day.

How is it?

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #53,470 of 177,745
Quote:

I can get a transformer quite easily. Thinking about getting them just to compare to what I currently have, I expect the resale value will be decent.

Also I nearly deafened myself. Plugged my A900X into my amp...left the volume at the 12 o clock position I use for my T50RP. OWWW!!!

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #53,471 of 177,745
Nope,

I've been watching Sakamichi all day.

How is it?

Yes.
Just watch it, it's excellent.

I can get a transformer quite easily. Thinking about getting them just to compare to what I currently have, I expect the resale value will be decent.

Also I nearly deafened myself. Plugged my A900X into my amp...left the volume at the 12 o clock position I use for my T50RP. OWWW!!!

True, since they're not technically available outside the US, resale value should be good indeed.
Haha, there's that much of a power difference between the two?!?!?

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #53,472 of 177,745
Quote:
Yes.
True, since they're not technically available outside the US, resale value should be good indeed.

Fudge. Ok, after this episode of Sakamichi

I like how Sakamichi ep 6 completetly gave a PG version of the scene of greek mythology they were doing. The truth of the actual scripture was that Apollon was planning to and was about to ravagely rape Daphne. And thus she turned herself into a tree to spare herself from the fate.

yeah..pg.

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #53,473 of 177,745
Quote:
Yes.

Between the stock T50RP and the A900X, probably not. My T50RP has a lot of the BMF mods applied though so the heavier damping has reduced it's sensitivity significantly. The A900X is comfortable for listening at 9. The D5Ks at 10. The modded T50RPs like power more than anything else I currently own.

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:37 PM Post #53,474 of 177,745
Fudge. Ok, after this episode of Sakamichi

I like how Sakamichi ep 6 completetly gave a PG version of the scene of greek mythology they were doing. The truth of the actual scripture was that Apollon was planning to and was about to ravagely rape Daphne. And thus she turned herself into a tree to spare herself from the fate.

yeah..pg.

Haha, sounds very PG... :ph34r:
[rule]
Anyone here have ios jailbreaking experience?
Are there jailbreak apps that can backup and restore my iPad without having it synced to a computer?
I wanna prepare for the potential Sunday iOS 6.1 jailbreak by backing up everything to my desky, since I'm pretty sure I'll have to restore to stock and unjailbreak before updating to 6.1... Right?

Feb 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #53,475 of 177,745
Quote:
Haha, sounds very PG...
ph34r.gif

Anyone here have ios jailbreaking experience?
Are there jailbreak apps that can backup and restore my iPad without having it synced to a computer?
I wanna prepare for the potential Sunday iOS 6.1 jailbreak by backing up everything to my desky, since I'm pretty sure I'll have to restore to stock and unjailbreak before updating to 6.1... Right?

They gave a very PG version

I have experience on version 3 and before...meaning not much. I don't do jailbreaking anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back