「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 1, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #53,416 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
I just got myself a big chunk of the "EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED ANIME TRANCE BEST" collection because of the Loli album covers
tongue.gif

jk... I like the music too~
Check them out if you like trance remix of ani-songs.

Lol, nice lolis...
Any songs I would recognize off their albums?

EXIT TUNES Supernova 8, best EXIT TUNES loli cover.

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #53,418 of 177,745
what? I thought you watched more anime than me.....

it's not really a "parody"... just trance mix. :wink:

I do.

I just dont remember most op and ed

They are by my standards! :wink:

You have high standards
hey guys, I just started btooom! and I'm digging it. Thanks for the suggestion

You are welcome.

I digged it too.

Too many wannabe lord of the flies. Most do well though.
Battle royale
Eden no ori
Suicide island
Btoom

Are ones that represent lord of the flies and all are popular

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #53,420 of 177,745
Quote:
I do.

I just dont remember most op and ed
You have high standards
You are welcome.

I digged it too.

Too many wannabe lord of the flies. Most do well though.
Battle royale
Eden no ori
Suicide island
Btoom

Are ones that represent lord of the flies and all are popular

I keep copy and pasting your guys suggestions onto a notepad file lol

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM Post #53,421 of 177,745
Quote:
Quote:
You want me to do something with this picture....... Can't tell exactly what you want done though. Lol

I'll work on it afternoon tomorrow. Busy in the morning.
I do know i am going to save and edit that pic a bit for myself.... Probably put it in one of my custom Xbox 360 themes. Lol

Er could you do what you did with saya? Make everything black and white and like lineart, so it can be used on project H. Maybe leave the skin white and the hair and clothes black with white outline etc.

I'll see if I can... All of these same-color stuff is going to make it hard though.

Quote:
Yeah. Hard/annoying to read

That doesn't help me improve it. -__-

Quote:
First and 3rd pics are NOT lolis >:[

XD

While they are technically lolis from the definition of the word, I do agree that they don't look like lolis in the slightest. -__-
Quote:
@chase: could you install illustrator on your desky pl0x if you don't already have it installed?

If I have it on my disk... Not sure if I do though.

Quote:
EXIT TUNES Supernova 8, best EXIT TUNES loli cover.

lol I might download the whole album and put it on my iphone just for the cover...

Feb 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #53,422 of 177,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:
Quote:
You want me to do something with this picture....... Can't tell exactly what you want done though. Lol

I'll work on it afternoon tomorrow. Busy in the morning.
I do know i am going to save and edit that pic a bit for myself.... Probably put it in one of my custom Xbox 360 themes. Lol

Er could you do what you did with saya? Make everything black and white and like lineart, so it can be used on project H. Maybe leave the skin white and the hair and clothes black with white outline etc.

I'll see if I can... All of these same-color stuff is going to make it hard though.

It actually looks pretty nice without any touch-ups... I'd say rendering it to remove the background scribbles is pretty much all that's needed!
There are really only a few spots that need to be burned a bit. I'm really surprised...

Feb 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #53,424 of 177,745
I got pretty high standards for loli kaka

We all do. Most have a standard of at least 18yo. Most...
I keep copy and pasting your guys suggestions onto a notepad file lol

Most of them arent suggestions but names.

But they are good manga. If you like similar genres to me.

That doesn't help me improve it. -__-

While they are technically lolis from the definition of the word, I do agree that they don't look like lolis in the slightest. -__-
If I have it on my disk... Not sure if I do though.

lol I might download the whole album and put it on my iphone just for the cover...

I think that usability/readability is just as important

Y-....yo~

Ohayou!!! :)

Feb 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #53,425 of 177,745
Did it snow in NY Bowei? It's pretty covered up down here.

Feb 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #53,426 of 177,745
Skipped most posts.
Had an exam yesterday and I made a painful mistake. I skipped an entire question, meaning I lost a 10% of the marks of the entire test. I think I'll get an 8/10, but otherwise it would have definitely been a 9/10, possibly a 10/10.

[rule]

This just came through my door :D

4x beta22 + 1x sigma22 + a bunch of other stuff.

@Tilpo
One simply does NOT use a book as packing material!

It arrived faster than I expected.

The book was not meant as packing material, I just wanted to share a piece of my childhood with you; a gesture transcending even language.
(the book was a Donald Duck volume in Dutch)

$40 case, $20 shipping.

[rule]@Tilpo
Are you kidding me about not being able to desolder the headsinks?

I'm using a 60W iron and it melted the moment it came in contact like it was nothing....

No, I was not kidding. With my equipment I confirmed the impossibility of the act.

Lol. I can just imagine rikkun saying screw it an throwing a book in there

Not everyone has a bag of stuffing taller than humans
Nice. You really nice :)

Oh the packing wasn't the problem here. I had plenty of bubble wrap left for example to throw in there. Plenty air bags too.

Feb 1, 2013 at 4:34 PM Post #53,427 of 177,745
Did it snow in NY Bowei? It's pretty covered up down here.

Im in ct

But not yet

Skipped most posts.
Had an exam yesterday and I made a painful mistake. I skipped an entire question, meaning I lost a 10% of the marks of the entire test. I think I'll get an 8/10, but otherwise it would have definitely been a 9/10, possibly a 10/10.

[rule]
It arrived faster than I expected.

The book was not meant as packing material, I just wanted to share a piece of my childhood with you; a gesture transcending even language.
(the book was a Donald Duck volume in Dutch)
No, I was not kidding. With my equipment I confirmed the impossibility of the act.
Oh the packing wasn't the problem here. I had plenty of bubble wrap left for example to throw in there. Plenty air bags too.

I said it yesterday but

i am liking sakamichi and have been asking for reg jazz recommendations. Thanks :wink:

Ill watch ef before i start chihayafuru

Lol. Us asians didnt know that you actually wanted the book to be shared :)

Feb 1, 2013 at 4:40 PM Post #53,429 of 177,745
i am liking sakamichi and have been asking for reg jazz recommendations. Thanks :wink:

If you want jazz start with Art Blakey's Moanin', Miles Davis' A Kind of Blue, Charles Mingus' The Black Saint and Sinner Lady and John Coltrane's A Love Supreme. Those are among the top most famous jazz albums, and they are all an absolutely excellent place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back