「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 25, 2014 at 12:19 PM Post #102,811 of 177,745

VAT, it is easier than paddle + breaststroke. Fins on fly kick on the other hand... ouch. I breath to the side on fly, end up having better times and a very stiff neck after that.

Fins with fly shouldn't be painful. If anything, it should be really, really easy.

Paddles and breaststroke or paddles and fly are a big no-no. I just tore my arm doing paddles with fly this morning. -_-"

Both are on my regular training schedule when I swim competitively. Heck, I do 50m sprints with fins and paddles on fly. Not fun, fly kick with fins is fine as long as you don't go fast. The impact hitting the water surface kills my ankle. >:

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM Post #102,814 of 177,745
  I remembered this AMV the other day and thought of my pal TYG since I see him in the Metal thread sometimes.

Oh boy, I'm generally not that interested in AMVs but this one is super well made! Nice!

Fun fact: I've seen Equilibrium live two times so far. Kind of lost interest in them, but this track brings me back to my good old Pagan Metal days :D

Oh and 1000 bonus points for Nichijou.

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:47 PM Post #102,815 of 177,745

And crap you never really wanted in the first place? 
rolleyes.gif

90% of the time

That's like five bucks, right? :p
Where did you get them? Mining? Begging?

It's super not good.
I mean, it's not remotely as stupid as Imocho but still.....I just can't watch stuff like this.
All this ecchi, yuri, yaoi, oppai and whatnot crap. Nope, just nope.

Namco Bandai changed its name to Bandai Namco.
Why?

Hahaha, it would take so much more time to use faucets and beg than to mine.

Imocho....stupid? Nah

I'm mining Doge Coins :D

Why? .....Bandai....wants a bigger cut?

Anything happen in the past 3.5 days?

Exams are up again next Wednesday through Friday. Hopefully they'll end up better than last term. Don't feel very confident about classical mechanics and quantum mechanics yet. :/

Should get some hardcore studying done the coming couple days. So tiresome.

Anything happen? Not much I guess. I started mining Dogecoins but thats about it

evil_smiley.gif

This. Patrician downloading in full HD for the win.
The streaming plebs can go do whatever they want, as long as they let me bathe in peace in my great superiority.

I agree with Rikkun 100%

You people are being unreasonable again :'(
I really don't like this attitude!

very_evil_smiley.gif
 Downloading Master Race FTW

It literally takes me 5 mins to download an anime that was just released. I can get it in good video quality and audio quality. Of which audio quality typically takes a hit, even in HQ streams, and in where streams often incorporate much more artifcats.

The story of how I heard of Sword Art Online Extra Edition:

Earlier today, I was listening to some music on my phone on shuffle, then to my surprise, Rogue no Dengon started playing. I don't recall ever getting a song by that name, but I knew I heard it somewhere before. Possibly from an anime? So I Googled the title, and as it turns out, it's one of the songs featured in Kiki's Delivery Service. But I don't recall getting the OST, so I looked up the artist name. It was credited as 'Miyuki Sawashiro feat. Celty Sturluson'. Apparently, there is a Celty version of that song.

I read through Sawashiro-san's MyAnimeList voice actor page, and scrolled all the way down to find her credited as the voice for Shino Asada in Sword Art Online II. Then I clicked on the link leading to the SAO II page, and discovered that the prequel to SAO II wasn't season 1, but in fact SAO Extra Edition.

On another note, there is an interesting launcher interface overlay for Android called SAO Launcher. Android users should check it out!

Ahh, nice overlay

- I have enough storage space, when my HDD gets full I simply delete all anime eps -- takes literally 1 minute and I have to do it once a year at best.
- Downloading is legal in my country.
- I use public trackers, so no such worry exists.
- I like clicking 'download' once, and then being able to watch it in my favorite movie player without any worry. I just find it ever so slightly more comfortable.

+ 1 to HDD space

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #102,816 of 177,745
  more importantly 

THAT FACE... shall b my avatar soon enough... I've got the movie in 1080p and love it enough to watch it AS MANY TIMES AS NESSICARY to find the perfect JUST KIDDING JOKE Face 

Ahh~ the mask!
So true, don't think there was such a thing as "trolling" back then
biggrin.gif

Well, you never know!
My fellow CS students love to bash Microsoft 24/7 without ever giving a proper explanation why exactly M$ is Hitler.
Stupid schiit like this is driving me nuts. Bashing stuff for no reason or because everybody else is doing it.....

You'll understand why M$ is hitler the moment you start doing CS related work!
Unix-alike master race!!!! Open source FTW!!!!

It's really just because windows is not developer-friendly really.

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #102,817 of 177,745
  Ahh~ the mask!
So true, don't think there was such a thing as "trolling" back then
biggrin.gif

You'll understand why M$ is hitler the moment you start doing CS related work!
Unix-alike master race!!!! Open source FTW!!!!

It's really just because windows is not developer-friendly really.

Yeap, that too...

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #102,819 of 177,745
  ANOTHER Crypto-currency??? Does this schiit ever end??
Guess you might as well put those super computers to good use....

I mean I guess making money with your pc beats playing TF2 all day... but man those guys are missing out on some serious hat mining! Or grinding I should say 

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:56 PM Post #102,820 of 177,745

Someone I know started mining dogecoins shortly after it was created, but he said difficulty increased extremely rapidly after his first day of mining. He made about 20$ in one day, and then earned at a rate less than a dollar a day from that point onward. So he stopped.

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #102,821 of 177,745
  I mean I guess making money with your pc beats playing TF2 all day... but man those guys are missing out on some serious hat mining! Or grinding I should say 

I suppose it's worth it if you invested $$$$ into your turbo-charged PC.
Personally I don't have a computer remotely fast enough to do any useful mining, not to mention electricity is not exactly free either.

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:59 PM Post #102,822 of 177,745

There's like 50 of them :D So far, Dogecoin - at this very moment - is the most profitable of any 'regular' minable currencies.

Obviously, just like stocks, this stuff will go up and down. Many see Litecoin as being the most stable but whatever. Currently Dogecoin pays out 2.5+X more than Litecoin.

Jan 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM Post #102,823 of 177,745
Someone I know started mining dogecoins shortly after it was created, but he said difficulty increased extremely rapidly after his first day of mining. He made about 20$ in one day, and then earned at a rate less than a dollar a day from that point onward. So he stopped.

Laptop?

Obviously, while the difficulty is much higher now than before, the going rate for Dogecoin is very high. But still, less than a dollar a day must be ....wow. 

Jan 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM Post #102,824 of 177,745
  Laptop?

Obviously, while the difficulty is much higher now than before, the going rate for Dogecoin is very high. But still, less than a dollar a day must be ....wow. 

not everyone has super turbo-charged PCs
wink.gif

like me... I've only got a macbook and an older macbook that's half-dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back