「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 25, 2014 at 9:47 AM Post #102,796 of 177,745
  Now that's a legit reason.
A reason why it's better for you to download stuff. Not a reason to bash on streaming persons.

It's a JOKE Tom xD

I think we are trying to be REALLY EXTREME to make it obvious, I should post a funny face next time.

But for example, Bowei insulted me for watching Clay More with Dubs... the funny meme he posted with it told me he was joking [or I'm going to assume he's joking, and even if he is serious... multi task ftw!?]

anyways, I was kidding about streaming... hence the Master Race meme q.q

more importantly 

THAT FACE... shall b my avatar soon enough... I've got the movie in 1080p and love it enough to watch it AS MANY TIMES AS NESSICARY to find the perfect JUST KIDDING JOKE Face 

Jan 25, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #102,797 of 177,745
The story of how I heard of Sword Art Online Extra Edition:

Earlier today, I was listening to some music on my phone on shuffle, then to my surprise, Rogue no Dengon started playing. I don't recall ever getting a song by that name, but I knew I heard it somewhere before. Possibly from an anime? So I Googled the title, and as it turns out, it's one of the songs featured in Kiki's Delivery Service. But I don't recall getting the OST, so I looked up the artist name. It was credited as 'Miyuki Sawashiro feat. Celty Sturluson'. Apparently, there is a Celty version of that song.

I read through Sawashiro-san's MyAnimeList voice actor page, and scrolled all the way down to find her credited as the voice for Shino Asada in Sword Art Online II. Then I clicked on the link leading to the SAO II page, and discovered that the prequel to SAO II wasn't season 1, but in fact SAO Extra Edition.

On another note, there is an interesting launcher interface overlay for Android called SAO Launcher. Android users should check it out!

bmcByoyrTiTD_EyXALWfTotQAr1riWSBp2b2lTq_nQp35G2LvyBwgt1WxQVlqVHaZDA=h900-rw

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:02 AM Post #102,799 of 177,745
  It's a JOKE Tom xD

I wonder, is 'Tom Yum Goong' a reference to the movie starring Tony Jaa, or the spicy Thai soup?

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:05 AM Post #102,800 of 177,745
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.

#dead

Fixed my post a bit. It is now an interface overlay.

Or should it be overlay interface?

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM Post #102,802 of 177,745
Not this. Patrician streaming in full HD for the win.

The downloading plebs can go and stuff their harddrives with shows that they will never watch again and live in constant fear of getting sued or kicked from their torrent side because their ratio isn't good enough, as long as they let me bathe in peace in my great rationality.

- I have enough storage space, when my HDD gets full I simply delete all anime eps -- takes literally 1 minute and I have to do it once a year at best.
- Downloading is legal in my country.
- I use public trackers, so no such worry exists.
- I like clicking 'download' once, and then being able to watch it in my favorite movie player without any worry. I just find it ever so slightly more comfortable.

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #102,803 of 177,745
  It's a JOKE Tom xD

I think we are trying to be REALLY EXTREME to make it obvious, I should post a funny face next time.

But for example, Bowei insulted me for watching Clay More with Dubs... the funny meme he posted with it told me he was joking [or I'm going to assume he's joking, and even if he is serious... multi task ftw!?]

anyways, I was kidding about streaming... hence the Master Race meme q.q

more importantly 

THAT FACE... shall b my avatar soon enough... I've got the movie in 1080p and love it enough to watch it AS MANY TIMES AS NESSICARY to find the perfect JUST KIDDING JOKE Face 

Well, you never know!
My fellow CS students love to bash Microsoft 24/7 without ever giving a proper explanation why exactly M$ is Hitler.
Stupid schiit like this is driving me nuts. Bashing stuff for no reason or because everybody else is doing it.....

The story of how I heard of Sword Art Online Extra Edition:

Earlier today, I was listening to some music on my phone on shuffle, then to my surprise, Rogue no Dengon started playing. I don't recall ever getting a song by that name, but I knew I heard it somewhere before. Possibly from an anime? So I Googled the title, and as it turns out, it's one of the songs featured in Kiki's Delivery Service. But I don't recall getting the OST, so I looked up the artist name. It was credited as 'Miyuki Sawashiro feat. Celty Sturluson'. Apparently, there is a Celty version of that song.

I read through Sawashiro-san's MyAnimeList voice actor page, and scrolled all the way down to find her credited as the voice for Shino Asada in Sword Art Online II. Then I clicked on the link leading to the SAO II page, and discovered that the prequel to SAO II wasn't season 1, but in fact SAO Extra Edition.

On another note, there is an interesting launcher interface overlay for Android called SAO Launcher. Android users should check it out!

bmcByoyrTiTD_EyXALWfTotQAr1riWSBp2b2lTq_nQp35G2LvyBwgt1WxQVlqVHaZDA=h900-rw

SAO Extra Edition is....okay.
This launcher looks interesting!

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #102,804 of 177,745
  I wonder, is 'Tom Yum Goong' a reference to the movie starring Tony Jaa, or the spicy Thai soup?

The soup :wink:
Just look at it!

- I have enough storage space, when my HDD gets full I simply delete all anime eps -- takes literally 1 minute and I have to do it once a year at best.
- Downloading is legal in my country.
- I use public trackers, so no such worry exists.
- I like clicking 'download' once, and then being able to watch it in my favorite movie player without any worry. I just find it ever so slightly more comfortable.

Fair enough.
Still more complicated than just streaming it......

Jan 25, 2014 at 10:25 AM Post #102,805 of 177,745
Ho snap. One of the players used to be a pro Smash Bros. player! : o

Yeah I suck.

Haha.

Lol
Smash Bros.
Smash Bros. Melee
Smash Bros. Brawl Project-M 3.0 x 2

Project M3.0 ftw.

Totally forgot about this thread. Glad to see someone here is watching this.

I'm enjoying the hell out of it, but I kind of get taken aback by it, going from subtexty shows, or yuri comedy, to a show with full-on making out.

Welcome back!

I still believe mechanical keyboard doesn't even need key labels if possible, let alone lights. If you need to look at keys to type, maybe a mechanical won't worth the extra price. >:

I don't mind labeling since I sometimes forget certain keys I don't use often. Backlighting is fine by me. It's convenient sometimes.

Maybe I am the only one that have a totally dark room with no lights on and hate lights in general. >;

Same. Darkness ftw.

Well, I destroyed my arm doing butterfly with paddles. TT-TT

Didn't think it would hurt that badly.

Jan 25, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #102,807 of 177,745

The soup :wink:
Just look at it!

Fair enough.
Still more complicated than just streaming it......

That does look good, but Tony Jaa is also decent in Ong Bak 1 [2 and 3 suck] 
  Well, you never know!
My fellow CS students love to bash Microsoft 24/7 without ever giving a proper explanation why exactly M$ is Hitler.
Stupid schiit like this is driving me nuts. Bashing stuff for no reason or because everybody else is doing it.....

Yea I can see how that would drive you nuts, are they Linux guys or Apple Fans.

If Apple they are lost to the dark side there is no help for them, if Linux they have seen the light and have no reason to turn back to the ugly grey that is MicroSoft,

I don't like Mircosoft that much tbh... lot's of bloat ware... and the Virusi... and did I mention the Bloat Ware... and the Copy Right crap. Linux just feels so much nicer, more open source, no need for anti spy ware and anti mal ware. Plus you can get your own Flavor and make it look how ever you want, or heck make your own freaking Kernal adjustments. 

There is nothing wrong with Micro Soft other than it's very main stream. Which means lot's of laws... lot's of... anti stupidity counter measure... lot's of bloat ware built to help the not so PC savy, still windows is in a lot of buisness, so it's good to know... 

Taking a Linux Class this year, planning on moving to Linux in the fall. Going to run a full on VM machine, emulate windows on the Fly to play any and all my Windows Related games, funny story my BIGGEST concern was OMG I won't be able to use GOOGLE CHROME... oh wait... google Owns Andriod... Droid runs on Linux... silly me

Jan 25, 2014 at 11:55 AM Post #102,808 of 177,745

Meh; Dropped (way too gay..); Dropped (like.. What?); Pretty good but one of my favs; GBF???; Meh;

Well said LOL.
  What be the problem with the hard disc?

Trying to recover some word documents from one account. Went into safe mode, but it keeps creating a new desktop so I can't find/get to those files. Is the file corrupted? D: Otherwise, the computer wasn't booting correctly half the time until recently. When it did, it'd boot while I got on to the desktop that currently creates new desktops.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/turn-back-time-on-your-pc-undo-system-changes-with-system-restore
^otherwise a dude on a chat recommended this. 

And it happened the day after I was thinking about saving the file to a USB drive 
angry_face.gif

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:05 PM Post #102,809 of 177,745
Well, I destroyed my arm doing butterfly with paddles. TT-TT

Didn't think it would hurt that badly.

VAT, it is easier than paddle + breaststroke. Fins on fly kick on the other hand... ouch. I breath to the side on fly, end up having better times and a very stiff neck after that.

Jan 25, 2014 at 12:08 PM Post #102,810 of 177,745
  VAT, it is easier than paddle + breaststroke. Fins on fly kick on the other hand... ouch. I breath to the side on fly, end up having better times and a very stiff neck after that.

Fins with fly shouldn't be painful. If anything, it should be really, really easy.

Paddles and breaststroke or paddles and fly are a big no-no. I just tore my arm doing paddles with fly this morning. -_-"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back