「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 25, 2014 at 4:30 AM Post #102,781 of 177,750

That really does suck. You should quit the review business so you get some more new toy syndrome!

Well that's no good. Onward with my IEM search I guess~

To me that isolation isn't really a negative thing, as I don't need to take them off in many cases :D

Meh, I don't really wanna hear the screaming babies on the airplanes or crazy crackheads on the bus, so I'd rather have awesome isolation.

That really does suck. You should quit the review business so you get some more new toy syndrome!

Well that's no good. Onward with my IEM search I guess~

Nah, its so much more fun when you get sent the stuff you used to want but don't want anymore. 
redface.gif

And crap you never really wanted in the first place? 
rolleyes.gif

Jan 25, 2014 at 4:35 AM Post #102,782 of 177,750
  Meh, I don't really wanna hear the screaming babies on the airplanes or crazy crackheads on the bus, so I'd rather have awesome isolation.

rolleyes.gif

I'm serious. Try Ortofon tips. They are magical.

Jan 25, 2014 at 4:43 AM Post #102,783 of 177,750

rolleyes.gif

I'm serious. Try Ortofon tips. They are magical.

Different tips can only do so much when the IEMs you use have two vents on them... I'll try the ortofon tips sfwlacer included with the ASG-2 demo and see if they even fit the GR07s.

Edit: Nope, they don't fix the isolation. And they're a PITA to get on with my patented tip mod. :wink:

Edit 2: I did find some tips that do offer better isolation. Of all the tips in my tip-rolling library, it seems the Klipsch bi-flange tips give better isolation, but at the same time it seems the thinner nozzle or longer tip is killing off the high frequencies and boosting the bass even more.

Jan 25, 2014 at 5:24 AM Post #102,784 of 177,750
  3100 Dogecoins :D

That's like five bucks, right? :p
Where did you get them? Mining? Begging?

Sakura Trick still saving anime 2014

It's super not good.
I mean, it's not remotely as stupid as Imocho but still.....I just can't watch stuff like this.
All this ecchi, yuri, yaoi, oppai and whatnot crap. Nope, just nope.

Namco Bandai changed its name to Bandai Namco.
Why?

Jan 25, 2014 at 7:18 AM Post #102,785 of 177,750
Anything happen in the past 3.5 days?

Exams are up again next Wednesday through Friday. Hopefully they'll end up better than last term. Don't feel very confident about classical mechanics and quantum mechanics yet. :/

Should get some hardcore studying done the coming couple days. So tiresome.

Jan 25, 2014 at 8:11 AM Post #102,787 of 177,750
  That's like five bucks, right? :p
Where did you get them? Mining? Begging?

It's super not good.
I mean, it's not remotely as stupid as Imocho but still.....I just can't watch stuff like this.
All this ecchi, yuri, yaoi, oppai and whatnot crap. Nope, just nope.

Namco Bandai changed its name to Bandai Namco.
Why?

yea I feel threre... I prefer my T&A tv to have real people... anime style T&A doesn't really cut it for me and get's a little annoying after a while, that said... Love Hina still makes me laugh although it was my very FIRST Manga so there's some sentimental laughter there I'm sure

Jan 25, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #102,790 of 177,750
  YOU DARE SUGGEST I STREAM... I shall leave the streaming to the filthy peasants 

Not this. Patrician streaming in full HD for the win.
The downloading plebs can go and stuff their harddrives with shows that they will never watch again and live in constant fear of getting sued or kicked from their torrent side because their ratio isn't good enough, as long as they let me bathe in peace in my great rationality.

Jan 25, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #102,793 of 177,750
  Not this. Patrician streaming in full HD for the win.
The downloading plebs can go and stuff their harddrives with shows that they will never watch again and live in constant fear of getting sued or kicked from their torrent side because their ratio isn't good enough, as long as they let me bathe in peace in my great rationality.

WELL SCREW ALL OF you, I'm going to Stream DUBS like a BAWS

actually the reason I don't stream is due to bandwith... I live in the middle of no where... literally. So my internet no is very good... and we have 2 Smart TV's in our house so... the only way I can view ANYTHING is to download at like 12am - 8am

streaming has never worked for me, I end up with crappy quality or waitingt 6 hours to watch 10mins of a show then having my connection die and thus having to wait another 6 hours to watch the next 10 mins OR I can DOWNLOAD while I and every one else is sleeping...  not to mention if I'm doing home work [everything is on line for me npw] I can't run the Simmulators for my PC's classes AND stream anything... those simms are so... bloated they eat up a crap ton of band width... SO I got to download so I can watch later and dedicate what little bandwidth I have to what ever is on the net that I need to do 

@Tom: Actually, they did it long time ago in Japan. Only the western name remained Namco Bandai.

So it's officially Bamco everywhere.

That does sound kinda farmilliar 

Jan 25, 2014 at 9:38 AM Post #102,794 of 177,750
You people are being unreasonable again :'(
I really don't like this attitude!

Jan 25, 2014 at 9:39 AM Post #102,795 of 177,750
  WELL SCREW ALL OF you, I'm going to Stream DUBS like a BAWS

actually the reason I don't stream is due to bandwith... I live in the middle of no where... literally. So my internet no is very good... and we have 2 Smart TV's in our house so... the only way I can view ANYTHING is to download at like 12am - 8am

streaming has never worked for me, I end up with crappy quality or waitingt 6 hours to watch 10mins of a show then having my connection die and thus having to wait another 6 hours to watch the next 10 mins OR I can DOWNLOAD while I and every one else is sleeping...  not to mention if I'm doing home work [everything is on line for me npw] I can't run the Simmulators for my PC's classes AND stream anything... those simms are so... bloated they eat up a crap ton of band width... SO I got to download so I can watch later and dedicate what little bandwidth I have to what ever is on the net that I need to do 

That does sound kinda farmilliar 

Now that's a legit reason.
A reason why it's better for you to download stuff. Not a reason to bash on streaming persons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back