「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 28, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #52,276 of 177,747
No.

Jerry Harvey(current CEO of JH Audio) and others founded Ultimate Ears. They were huge parteners of Westone. Business went great, Westone did their things and UE did theirs. And then schiit happened. Westone happened to own all the patents for the stuff that they sold to UE and Westone screwed UE over. UE stocks and products drop to hell. They however get back some of their former glory thanks to Jerry. With a low price and near bankrupcy. Logitech aquires them. At first, plastics and quality went to hell but over a few years, the overal quality went back to near pre aquiration quality(took a while though).After a year or two, Jerry was ousted/left from UE to find JH audio as we know now it. Now, UE advertises heavily to us enthusiasts while still going heavily into the consumer field. UE may be mainstream now but it is still a highly respected company by enthusiats.

Yes
I only have a few eps of that down

yes it is a harem.

I finished mai-hime and mai-otome, mai-hime has yuri elements and mai otome is yuri enough for kukuk to squee over. No harem here :confused: Now I am talking about the anime, the manga supposedly have a different story but still, harem, nani???

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jan 28, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #52,277 of 177,747
^didn't think of that. Arigatou my tomodachi :D

You mean 'Arigato, watashi no tomodachi.' lol

^Imagine what it's like trying to talk to my friend in AP gov when all he watches are moe fests... How does he describe it? Cute of course. He realized he says it too much too, lol
Saying kawaii helps a bit, but there's a moe character in the class that speaks Japanese...

whats this about a moe classmate that speaks Japanese?
And why is this the first I'm hearing of it???

My engraving render is almost done:
Just need to add a split in Saya's hair in order to avoid one of the screw holes...

God it's pretty...

Damn dude, that's looks awesome!
Kire!

Jan 28, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #52,280 of 177,747
whats this about a moe classmate that speaks Japanese?
And why is this the first I'm hearing of it???
Damn dude, that's looks awesome!
Kire!

Someone in our AP gov class is Japanese, and is learning the language out at Whitman...
She's also pretty moe, except she doesn't have large Oppai, and isn't quite as ditsy...
Check out the *almost* final version I posted next. Gonna change one little part of her hair.
I'm also thinking of changing the text, any suggestions? I was thinking something like:
"Head-fi.org AAML
2012-2013"

美しい♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

What does that mean?
Oh, nvm. I see what you did there...
(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
Oyasumi for realz!

Jan 28, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #52,281 of 177,747
Can't be arsed to read all the pages. I hate bowei for coming back. I'm sure tilpo would agree with me since he's busy too.

Your avatar and tone of voice suggest sadness...

Jan 28, 2013 at 5:18 AM Post #52,282 of 177,747
mavpleb.jpg

:xf_eek:klol:

Jan 28, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #52,284 of 177,747
Skipped.

Sorry guys, I'd love to read the new posts, but I can't. Got an exam tomorrow, and unlike last term, I still gotta get some serious studying done.

Maybe I should give up on cum laude, so I can have some more fun...

Jan 28, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #52,285 of 177,747
Skipped.

Sorry guys, I'd love to read the new posts, but I can't. Got an exam tomorrow, and unlike last term, I still gotta get some serious studying done.

Can't be arsed to read all the pages. I hate bowei for coming back. I'm sure tilpo would agree with me since he's busy too.

Called it.

Jan 28, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #52,287 of 177,747
Skipped.

That was the same last weekend :)

It was mainly IEM and anime rec talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back