「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 27, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #52,246 of 177,750
Platinum Disco (the 3rd OP in Nisemonogatari) has been giving me diabeetus all weekend... SO CUTE!!!

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #52,248 of 177,750
Quote:
oh~ twinqy is a HS now. Congrats :) I'll be joining you soon.

Well that's just ridiculous, I didn't even notice. No special fireworks, my cables didn't suddenly excrete radioactive goo, and haven't heard anything about the complementary Stax and sacrifical goat yet.

Not even any indication of Supremus forums...

*men in brown suits walk in*

What is this, ouch that hurts...wait, no, don't hold me by the sleeves..no...NOOOOOO

but yeah, cool beans. I though I had ~1300 last week, don't know how it hiked up so fast

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #52,249 of 177,750
Quote:
diabeetus? :3 waz that?

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #52,250 of 177,750
Quote:
OH. Impressions. Hmmm didn't you just do one for your CIEM's that are coming in? For something unnecessary, I'd save the money for later. Just don't want anyone losing anything :s
:) what can I say. Hispters*

Hmm I guess you're right, I wonder if I can request my impressions back from Frogbeats.

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #52,251 of 177,750
Quote:

o... me sees now! xD

Quote:
Well that's just ridiculous, I didn't even notice. No special fireworks, my cables didn't suddenly excrete radioactive goo, and haven't heard anything about the complementary Stax and sacrifical goat yet.

What is this, ouch that hurts...wait, no, don't hold me by the sleeves..no...NOOOOOOnow how it hiked up so fast.

lol :D well, it needs some burn-in time. 

Jan 28, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #52,252 of 177,750
Quote:
o... me sees now! xD

lol :D well, it needs some burn-in time. 

Yup! haha.
The HS lounge is great :)
Burn in is a myth in headphones =_=

Jan 28, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #52,254 of 177,750
Quote:
Yup! haha.
The HS lounge is great :)
Burn in is a myth in headphones =_=

pandadadadadada    <- my new laugh
can't wait to join you guys :p
Hmmm... that's highly possible. Although, I had 2 pairs of the JVC's. One that was barely used, and one that was used constantly. A/B was just pretty cool for me xD The barely used one sounded so strange... anything's possible though lol

Jan 28, 2013 at 12:15 AM Post #52,255 of 177,750
Quote:
pandadadadadada    <- my new laugh
can't wait to join you guys :p
Hmmm... that's highly possible. Although, I had 2 pairs of the JVC's. One that was barely used, and one that was used constantly. A/B was just pretty cool for me xD The barely used one sounded so strange... anything's possible though lol

It could also be manufacturing differences too. Or tips/pads. As pads deteriorate, the sound changes.

Jan 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #52,256 of 177,750
Quote:

What is this, ouch that hurts...wait, no, don't hold me by the sleeves..no...NOOOOOO

but yeah, cool beans. I though I had ~1300 last week, don't know how it hiked up so fast

You know... I want to just wipe the floor with you :)

Jan 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #52,259 of 177,750
Quote:
Date A Origami is so cute! As a guy it's weird saying that word... unless it's used to describe females for some reason...

If you find it awkward, then just say kawaii!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back