「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 27, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #52,231 of 177,750
Quote:
@ mechgamer123, you play mech games?

Ironically no.
My Athlon X2 2.6GHz and 8800gt can't handle CryWars very well either...
Quote:
Some say 10k, some say 7k. It's around that region. Treble peaks around 10-12k are what I'm referring to (where it has no bearing on sibilance in vocals, just cymbals and high pitches)

The 10k spike is noticeable on some songs with poor recordings too, like Aya Hirano's voice at 0:30 on this vid or so.

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #52,233 of 177,750
Quote:
I'm thinking of reshelling my V-Moda Vibratos for $130 my InEarCustom. A little hesitant though. They give you DIY impression material, but I don't know. I'm afraid of killing my hearing if I get a step wrong and the material sticks to my eardrum. Any thoughts?

what material? I personally wouldn't risk it over a small thing. Hearing > mod anytime, anywhere. 

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #52,235 of 177,750
Quote:
what material? I personally wouldn't risk it over a small thing. Hearing > mod anytime, anywhere. 

I wonder if I can find another place to do my impressions. The last successful one I did charged $50. Hopefully I can get something a lil cheaper. Or perhaps not reshell at all.

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #52,237 of 177,750
Quote:
I'm thinking of reshelling my V-Moda Vibratos for $130 my InEarCustom. A little hesitant though. They give you DIY impression material, but I don't know. I'm afraid of killing my hearing if I get a step wrong and the material sticks to my eardrum. Any thoughts?

Parroting my audiologist: 
"It will only cause damage after the second bend. Which is very deep in already. Also could you get your feet off of the table please."

Might want a second person to help you as you do it.

Quote:
Ironically no.
My Athlon X2 2.6GHz and 8800gt can't handle CryWars very well either...
The 10k spike is noticeable on some songs with poor recordings too, like Aya Hirano's voice at 0:30 on this vid or so.

Yeah I hear it. It's really bad on the 3.Ai. Make sure you get bowei to hear it once he gets back,

Quote:
rolleyes.gif
 I won't say it's bad, but it's kind of that feeling I have with anything mainstream...

Hipster gonna be hipsters.

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #52,238 of 177,750
@Twin

Ah~I remember those days of horribly dubbed (well not really I guess) Naruto episodes on CN and sneaking a few peaks at the "restricted" Adult Swim's Bleach. 

And then I found the internet. We spent many episodes together watching more sub than dub.

But yea, to summarize, nostalgia.

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #52,240 of 177,750
Quote:

Parroting my audiologist: 
"It will only cause damage after the second bend. Which is very deep in already. Also could you get your feet off of the table please."

Might want a second person to help you as you do it.

Yeah I hear it. It's really bad on the 3.Ai. Make sure you get bowei to hear it once he gets back,

Either your feet were up really high, or that's a low table. 

I was going to force my mom to help me, but I think she's against it. Probably would give her more peace of mind if I went to somewhere official. 

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #52,242 of 177,750
Quote:
@Twin

Ah~I remember those days of horribly dubbed (well not really I guess) Naruto episodes on CN and sneaking a few peaks at the "restricted" Adult Swim's Bleach. 

And then I found the internet. We spent many episodes together watching more sub than dub.

But yea, to summarize, nostalgia.

Americans...
rolleyes.gif
 It was Bionix on YTV here at first, then Adult Swim when we moved, then Bionix again, then both got axed. 

Either your feet were up really high, or that's a low table. 

I was going to force my mom to help me, but I think she's against it. Probably would give her more peace of mind if I went to somewhere official. 

I have long legs.

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:36 PM Post #52,243 of 177,750
Quote:
I wonder if I can find another place to do my impressions. The last successful one I did charged $50. Hopefully I can get something a lil cheaper. Or perhaps not reshell at all.

OH. Impressions. Hmmm didn't you just do one for your CIEM's that are coming in? For something unnecessary, I'd save the money for later. Just don't want anyone losing anything :s
Quote:

:) what can I say. Hispters*

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #52,245 of 177,750
Quote:

Aren't the Vibratos (almost wrote vibrators there on accident) dynamic drivers? A lot of CIEM places won't even do dynamic driver headphones...
Quote:

Dang... The recommended audiologist for 64ears in Vancouver WA only charges $25...
Quote:
So... I have no clue how to use Illustrator. Not sure Photoshop brush lines are going to make nice clean lines (retracing). Any recommendations? >_<

You need to do a trace on the picture to vectorize it.
Quote:
@Boris: Was there any results to your gradient test? I don't remember seeing it, only the line test.
For engraving, that is.

He said the gradients turned out horrible
Quote:

This song is also sibilance galore.
And gives diabetes in more than one way.

OMG! So cute!
Is that the same VA as mayushii in S;G?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back