「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 27, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #52,201 of 177,750
Quote:
Everyone like this post: http://www.head-fi.org/t/630723/themed-monthly-avatar-committee-tmac-discussion-thread/2490#post_9102124

It's a picture of Tyll from Headroom! LOL
tongue.gif

Scarred for life.-_-

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #52,203 of 177,750
Why you do this!

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #52,205 of 177,750
Quote:
ey guys, do wood semi-closed phones do well with soundstage compared to fully open? 

Wood <---- matters little to nil for soundstage
Semi-closed/open vs. fully open <---- not entirely the deciding factor either. Some semi will have great SS while some open will have crappy SS.

Quote:
No the only person left is you...

Make a damn MAL, panda.

I'm not yet a person (3/4 way there! 
biggrin.gif
) but I don't have a MAL either.

Quote:
haha I did like steins gate. Don't mind a girl fighting, and ye I guess for deep story.maybe I watch that later. First is romance... unless it's good mech :)

Zegapain. Now.
Btw, your anime/manga list has typos. Like "Swrod Art Online". Randomly picked that out while I scrolled through it w/o reading.

Quote:

Nope, nope, nope. Ayatsuji FTW.

This!

Quote:
@twinqy
the one...that you posted.

ACCOUN. WHAT'S UR PICTURE FROM

Chihaya Kisaragi from Idolm@ster. One of the only chars with ridiculously high base status (only in Vocal) in the game.

Quote:
Testing out a new avatar, anyone like it? 
biggrin.gif

Lol I was like "wth is that?!" but now it's gone.
The original looks shopped (or just weird shadow around head) but aye. lol

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #52,207 of 177,750
Quote:

Thanks
Quote:
Wood <---- matters little to nil for soundstage
Semi-closed/open vs. fully open <---- not entirely the deciding factor either. Some semi will have great SS while some open will have crappy SS.

Zegapain. Now.
Btw, your anime/manga list has typos. Like "Swrod Art Online". Randomly picked that out while I scrolled through it w/o reading.

Chihaya Kisaragi from Idolm@ster. One of the only chars with ridiculously high base status (only in Vocal) in the game.

ah, kk.
maybe later :) That was in the list? Bah, too lazy to bother with it.
Thanks!

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:31 PM Post #52,210 of 177,750
Haha! 7 +1s, it's gonna make it! xD

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #52,211 of 177,750
Okay, going to marathon the rest of Kokoro Connect, and maybe a few eps. of Code Geass R2 or Acchi Kocchi. :D

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #52,212 of 177,750
Quote:
you mean Zegapain? I did do a ctrl+F search and did not see it. Unless you meant Swrod Art Online then yeah.

ye, watching that later - a bit late right now. Yup, I never thought sao was on the list. probably won't be seeing that for a while if at all. Bored the living bjezus out of me after a few episodes (probably because I'd seen quite a few virtual plots, and it just didn't have that feel for me). Doesn't mean it was bad, but it just didn't do it for me. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back