「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #52,186 of 177,750
So have you seen Wayne's World yet?
rolleyes.gif

3 or 4 times already. Now's your turn. :p

ACCOUN. WHAT'S UR PICTURE FROM

iDOLM@STER

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #52,187 of 177,750
Finished Durarara. Great anime. The sad thing is that I used that time instead of studying for my midterm make-ups but I can only make up 1 after school a time and tomorrow I don't have History or Math, but only English so, yay? I don't know how this is going to work, but if anything, I'll most likely fail the History midterm. As long as I get a B or above (I think I might actually accept a B- right now).
Quote:
WHY?

...WHY???

LOL.
Quote:
BTW, this is Borisu's packaging peanuts he bought for the project. Just in case anybody was wondering.

That photo, I remember. Good times. 
smile.gif

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #52,189 of 177,750
Bowei, I'm bringing the MH1C's to school tomorrow with the extra small tips that only do a decent job of fitting into my ears and my sister is really taking a liking to the K422 (probably because it's a more fun sounding can). She still wants the M50's. 
smile.gif
 I just hope she doesn't destroy the K422.

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #52,190 of 177,750
Quote:
Bowei, I'm bringing the MH1C's to school tomorrow with the extra small tips that only do a decent job of fitting into my ears and my sister is really taking a liking to the K422 (probably because it's a more fun sounding can). She still wants the M50's. 
smile.gif

hope? lol....

Jan 27, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #52,197 of 177,750
Jan 27, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #52,199 of 177,750
Will do. Need some good old romance shows to wash away other crap/horror shows lately.

That they are. Ramping up the stock impedance doesn't seem to work as well as with other IEMs. Which was why I was so curious about the Tzars.

Testing out a new avatar, anyone like it? 
biggrin.gif

Ill let you know :)

3 or 4 times already. Now's your turn. :p
iDOLM@STER

Nah... Ok i already have it. I just dont have time for reg movie

smile.gif

Sure

Yup. 
tongue.gif

Bowei, did you get these for free or was it for cheap? I remember you selling a few pairs for $30, because I need to know how much I'm going to have to owe you. 
tongue.gif

$30. Just dont break it.

Good night.

Same. Otasumi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back