「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #51,421 of 177,750
Quote:
Haha thanks, exactly what I was looking for. So it ain't even vee shaped by ess?! crazy lol.
From the looks of it, I can test it too with white noise but lazy to.

Whatever the case, this is certainly no upgrade to my current phone in any way, and I knew that. Wish I could have had the choice in something with a 4"+ screen :< then I could read manga/LN better on ze phone.

Welcome
Quote:

Well, not Munster but I did still purchase two of these AR ones. My previous brand less one died within 3 days for no reason. These are shorter but better last me longer.

Thought maybe I can also cut one up for eventual headphone recalling but nay, way thick and the split is way short. Total length is perfect for portable.

They were on sale and costs about as much as the 6ft brand less one I bought before. That's still around $4 each plus tax (hey our tax, at 15%, went UP again! Awesome /not)

Those look nice
Quote:
screw*** h***... It looks like my ex is spending the night... I absolutely hate it. I miss her like screw*** crazy, but I can't go out with her a again... And there are WAYYYYYY too many people in our house right now... 8 damm people hear... why did I get open cans?!?!?!?!?
frown.gif

If it makes you feel better, numbers kunn just said that he will give up the unit
Quote:
ch 154 cage of eden. panda i hate you

I got you stuck....lol

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #51,423 of 177,750
@Borisu
Numbers wishes to give up the unit

Please find the amount he contributed.

Anybody else can now fill the spot.

Both Violin and GoPanthers are viable candidates.
How much of a deposit do I need to pay?

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #51,424 of 177,750
Panda, thanks for suggesting Shin Angyo Onshi, loving it so far!
Haha, I'm pretty resilient, maybe I'll check out Saya no Uta after this, prob gonna be a while tho as I only get like 2 hours a day for ever17 :/

Jan 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #51,425 of 177,750
Pour yourself a dram, put on some tunes, take it to eleven, and zone out.
I wish I could, but being underage SUCKS!!! I've been listening to some Vocaloid... any good Recs?

Jan 23, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #51,430 of 177,750
@violin
Get the picture! No one was serious about the Monster stuff. If they were affordable I'd buy one but alas. at least they have decent build quality. Nothing feels as money wasted as defective unit without warranty or replacement unit.

@panda
I still have to try them out later but they were still the cheapest ones around as they were on sale

Jan 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM Post #51,433 of 177,750
Quote:
Which "H"?
tongue.gif

hentai
Quote:
Not exactly, I will hold a special meeting with Borisu on the current situation through PM 
cool.gif
 (trying to make it sound cool)

All's fair in love and H

k
Quote:
@violin
Get the picture! No one was serious about the Monster stuff. If they were affordable I'd buy one but alas. at least they have decent build quality. Nothing feels as money wasted as defective unit without warranty or replacement unit.

@panda
I still have to try them out later but they were still the cheapest ones around as they were on sale

kk I'll bring it up with you again later... studying now >__<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back