「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #51,451 of 177,750
Jan 23, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #51,452 of 177,750
double

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #51,453 of 177,750
Quote:
It's not too bad, but thanks. 
smile.gif

My mother read 105 degrees Fahrenheit and I was confused because my proteins would have denatured by then and I would have been dead. I think I'm around 101 right now, sometimes feeling warmer than I should so I guess peak 103 degrees?

... 105 lol.

Did a DIY project over winter break with a friend over winter break. 

Maybe borisu may find an interest :p.

~ only pics we remembered to take once it was completed.

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #51,454 of 177,750
It's not too bad, but thanks. 
smile.gif

My mother read 105 degrees Fahrenheit and I was confused because my proteins would have denatured by then and I would have been dead. I think I'm around 101 right now, sometimes feeling warmer than I should so I guess peak 103 degrees?

... 105 lol.

Looks GREAT! I need to do that once I get speakers. (Headphones only ATM)

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #51,455 of 177,750
Quote:

... 105 lol.

Those look great!

That phantom looks great!

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #51,456 of 177,750
I've always wanted an omega headphone stand but those things are pretty darn expensive at the places I've seen. That's why, if I must, I will resort to shaping/bending acrylic which works very well. 
tongue.gif

Good night. Fingers crossed the nurses send me back home because of my fever (or hopes that my fever actually goes away overnight, which it won't since it's no longer mild).

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #51,458 of 177,750
I've always wanted an omega headphone stand but those things are pretty darn expensive at the places I've seen. That's why, if I must, I will resort to shaping/bending acrylic which works very well. 
tongue.gif

Good night. Fingers crossed the nurses send me back home because of my fever (or hopes that my fever actually goes away overnight, which it won't since it's no longer mild).

Get well soon!

I've never understood the point of headphone stands.

Are they just to make your headphones look pretty?

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #51,459 of 177,750
@Hybrid:
Hopefully it does. It usually goes away overnight for me, otherwise only mild mild case remaining the day after. Though I don't know if I've ever gotten to that kind of temperature...

Quote:
Get well soon!

Basically.
Or in cases where you have too many pairs, it's somewhat of a accessible storage method.
A dedicated cupboard would be good too.

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:26 PM Post #51,460 of 177,750
Quote:
Get well soon!

Just about, or at least in some people's minds it's better if you have it on a stand instead of down on the table even though it means more surface area of the headphone will be exposed to the stand and the headband will be compressed unlike headphones laid down on a table which at its worst is scratches if you want to say the damage the table could cause, besides for completely breaking and whatever on it crushing the headphone which is fairly unlikely.

Starting to really want genuine DS2 controllers and Mark of the Ninja. I hope I shall dream about this instead of be bothered by a fever.

@kalbee: it's been a really long time already (quite a few years) since I've gone past really mildly sick, so this might be slightly more serious since my body can't fight 24/7/365 for my entire life. Usually you have a bad fever or cold and then for the next few years or next year you will be basically immune or only diagnosed with mild symptoms and just use some medicine to get rid of it.

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM Post #51,461 of 177,750
Quote:
Yep, B ghata :)

It's very fun.

Chase Chase time :)

The new sleek aluminum FiiO's are much different from the plastic ones. 

I'm confused to hell right now on Ever 17... But I'm sure It'll be cleared up by the 11th playthrough....
Haha yeah, he's probably the only person I know who's smart enough to do a proper A/B test for me...
I'm loving this little guy a bit too much... :3
I might sell my E11 and either get this or an E12....
After reading Joker's review of the 1964-V3 again, I'm thinking I'll probably ask for that as my graduation present from my mom... hopefully I can go down to their shop over spring break or something to listen to them again, and get impressions done.

Quote:
@Mechy
http://www.head-fi.org/t/620339/fiio-flagship-portable-amp-mont-blanc-e12-discussing-thread-the-pre-order-unit-arrives/795#post_9089096

How well do the E07K's drive the MDs?

Very well. 
Quote:

... 105 lol.

Those stands are beautiful!
Nice speakers too :)
What did you use for the center towers of the stands?
Quote:
Looks GREAT! I need to do that once I get speakers. (Headphones only ATM)

Yes. Get some of the speakers Numbers and I have... Pioneer SP-BS41LR I believe...
You're going to love watching anime with speakers :D

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #51,462 of 177,750
Quote:
Just about, or at least in some people's minds it's better if you have it on a stand instead of down on the table even though it means more surface area of the headphone will be exposed to the stand and the headband will be compressed unlike headphones laid down on a table which at its worst is scratches if you want to say the damage the table could cause, besides for completely breaking and whatever on it crushing the headphone which is fairly unlikely.

Starting to really want genuine DS2 controllers and Mark of the Ninja. I hope I shall dream about this instead of be bothered by a fever.

@kalbee: it's been a really long time already (quite a few years) since I've gone past really mildly sick, so this might be slightly more serious since my body can't fight 24/7/365 for my entire life. Usually you have a bad fever or cold and then for the next few years or next year you will be basically immune or only diagnosed with mild symptoms and just use some medicine to get rid of it.

Mark of the Ninja is soo fun! If your talking about the game that is.

I'm confused to hell right now on Ever 17... But I'm sure It'll be cleared up by the 11th playthrough....

Lol me too, where are you? Is this your first time playing it too?

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #51,463 of 177,750
Quote:
Those stands are beautiful!
Nice speakers too :)
What did you use for the center towers of the stands?
Yes. Get some of the speakers Numbers and I have... Pioneer SP-BS41LR I believe...
You're going to love watching anime with speakers :D

Its pvc, sanded down and then spray painted black. Threaded rod + sand inside of the pvc to keep it steady and weighted.

Thanks for the compliments~. My dad's friend helped us out a lot too. We were pretty clueless by ourselves.

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:38 PM Post #51,464 of 177,750
Quote:
Mark of the Ninja is soo fun! If your talking about the game that is.

Lol me too, where are you? Is this your first time playing it too?

I think I was going to quote one of your earlier posts, but I'm too lazy to go find it now...
You should take a quick break from Ever 17 and play Saya no Uta. It's less than 10 hours, closer to 8. Probably less if you are a fast reader (which I'm not.)
When you start it, PM me and I'll give you my quick guide as to how to play all the routes to get the maximum enjoyment out of the game :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back