「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 23, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #51,391 of 177,747
Quote:
I think I'm in helll... My ex is here (She was also my sisters friend...) and it is really awkward, mostly because I still haven't gotten over her (3 months already)...
frown.gif
Someone (Hybrid!) fly over here to watch an Anime or something!
tongue.gif

you have an ex already? :0 but anyways I don't understand relationships in hs/ms unless it's snr year and maybe jnr year.

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #51,392 of 177,747
you have an ex already? :0 but anyways I don't understand relationships in hs/ms unless it's snr year and maybe jnr year.
It lasted 6 months... I think I'll hold off until Junior year to date again... Breaking up is one of the WORST things I've ever endured... :frowning2:

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #51,395 of 177,747
To anyone using android phones: can I not access my phone via USB unless I have a SIM card inserted? Seems to be the case for me, or that something is just horribly wrong with this phone.

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #51,397 of 177,747
To anyone using android phones: can I not access my phone via USB unless I have a SIM card inserted? Seems to be the case for me, or that something is just horribly wrong with this phone.
My phone doesn't sync to my PC at all... damm washing machine! :p

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #51,398 of 177,747
Quote:
I would say there's something terribly wrong with the phone. Needing a SIM card for USB access sounds ridiculous.

what I thought exactly. Though maybe its just Win8 (which would be outrageously stupid too, thus unlikely) but my win7 machine doesn't detect anything either. I need to reach for that microSD card manually by removing it and putting in card reader.

Quote:
My phone doesn't sync to my PC at all... damm washing machine!
tongue.gif

New unit though, did not suffer same adventure 
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #51,402 of 177,747
Err... okay, weird. Seems my microUSB cable was the culprit.
I originally used the one provided by FiiO in one of their amps, and now taking the HTC one from inside the box, the device is recognized on all my computer.
/menounderstand.

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #51,404 of 177,747
Quote:
So cables do matter.
tongue.gif

LOL.

@Kalbee: They may have crippled the cable so it's for charging uses only, so for no apparent reason they may have decided to disconnect the wires to the terminals on the USB connector or just had them custom made so they only have the 2-3 power connections (assuming this is MiniUSB Type B 5 pin. I believe it's 3 for power, with one positive/downlink, the other negative/uplink, and a ground).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back