I'll prepare:
HD215
HFI 580

DN17
MP8320
MH1C

E5
MRB

for you and your sister to demo? (don't break them) you can borrow them all except HFI 580 for a week to decide

I'll have E07K back in a month. It is out on trade right now.

Er, to bring home? I usually don't have time to go anywhere nowadays. My father had some business in New York and New Jersey which is the only reason I could leave town.

Feeling a temptation to rush down to Gamestop and buy a refurbished PS2, or at least 3-4 Dualshock 2 controllers since my current 2 have served me so well. The analog (pressure sensitive) sticks and build quality on this thing are amazing. I could use these still since MotioninJoy has drivers.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #51,167 of 177,747
Quote:
Er, to bring home? I usually don't have time to go anywhere nowadays. My father had some business in New York and New Jersey which is the only reason I could leave town.

Feeling a temptation to rush down to Gamestop and buy a refurbished PS2, or at least 3-4 Dualshock 2 controllers since my current 2 have served me so well. The analog (pressure sensitive) sticks and build quality on this thing are amazing. I could use these still since MotioninJoy has drivers.

Yeah, to bring home. No idea how.  That is a lot of stuff

Lol, buy a PS2 and then show it to your dad. And then plug it in and pres the power button and watch his face. lol.

I have a schiit load of IEM's of top caliber and gaming headsets comming in anyway, clear some headphone space for a while. 

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #51,168 of 177,747
My dad challenged me to piece together a portable batter powered speaker system the size of a suitcase for $150 with FM radio, Microphone in (Woah, Just realized I don't have to have Phantom power and a xlr to RCA adapter, just a simple PC mic with 3.5 to RCA :) ), iPod dock (L11, 'nuff said), sub, mid, and tweeter, amp, 3.5 mm in (Converted to RCA :p ), and last, but most definitely not least, a 12 hour rechargeable battery! :frowning2: I'm competing against this.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #51,170 of 177,747
Quote:
My dad challenged me to piece together a portable batter powered speaker system the size of a suitcase for $150 with FM radio, Microphone in (Woah, Just realized I don't have to have Phantom power and a xlr to RCA adapter, just a simple PC mic with 3.5 to RCA
smily_headphones1.gif
), iPod dock (L11, 'nuff said), sub, mid, and tweeter, amp, 3.5 mm in (Converted to RCA :p ), and last, but most definitely not least, a 12 hour rechargeable battery!
frown.gif
I'm competing against this.

Thats very hard as you are buying dedicated parts that perform better.

If you had Foxconn on speed dial. You could wipe the smirk off his face. But sadly, none of us know the CEO or have him on speed-dial for any whim we want. Only Tim Cook does.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #51,171 of 177,747
Quote:
Anything you guys think is better than the M50 around the $100-$200 price point for Asian pop (and other asian music genres) and Vocaloid? That's basically what she listens too. She doesn't like excessive base. I had her try the Koss DJ100 and she didn't like them since the base was more prominent than everything else, so she likes her mids and highs. Obviously, she still wants some base. Based on her personality, she would probably like a more "fun" sounding headphone. Just not too much coloration or anything else that would make it more fun.

I'm aware. That and she probably won't even like something as small as an E6 or E5 so...yup.

Hahaha, thought exactly what bowei said.M50s supposed to be a bass prominent one too xP

And please spell it "bass" in a audiophile forum 
biggrin.gif

I'll still call for the T50RP for the mids. Did they have one for demo at B&H?

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #51,173 of 177,747
CD900ST is indeed a good headphone.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #51,175 of 177,747
Am I the only here that finds Vocaloid decent, like much better than U.S. Pop?

Nope, I like vicaloid a lot, when I'm in the mood for it...

Dafuk?

I sent mine out the day after you did.

I still haven't gotten yours.....lol

My packing levels are indeed over 9000

Pics :)

Lol wow... The guy said it should be here today...
Pics of what???

Yup, I think the reason is that my sister was using it and on a long road trip this weekend she fell asleep while on the right cup. I'll need to open it and see what happened. I could use some electrical tape if the wire is disconnected or ask bowei to solder the two pieces back together.

Sounds like you need to quit letting your sister borrow stuff :wink:
Want! Lossless?

@mechgamer123

花束 ~the best of doriko feat. 初音ミク~ rather nice remake/remixes of the original classics and being Blu-Spec CD means somewhat better mastering even if you don't buy into that Blu-Spec things.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out later!

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #51,177 of 177,747
Quote:
Nope, I like vicaloid a lot, when I'm in the mood for it...
Lol wow... The guy said it should be here today...
Pics of what???
Sounds like you need to quit letting your sister borrow stuff
wink.gif

Thanks, I'll have to check it out later!

I'm afraid for my hp.

Impressions of E07K? Don't look at my review 
tongue.gif

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #51,178 of 177,747
My dad challenged me to piece together a portable batter powered speaker system the size of a suitcase for $150 with FM radio, Microphone in (Woah, Just realized I don't have to have Phantom power and a xlr to RCA adapter, just a simple PC mic with 3.5 to RCA :) ), iPod dock (L11, 'nuff said), sub, mid, and tweeter, amp, 3.5 mm in (Converted to RCA :p ), and last, but most definitely not least, a 12 hour rechargeable battery! :frowning2: I'm competing against this.

Thats very hard as you are buying dedicated parts that perform better.

If you had Foxconn on speed dial. You could wipe the smirk off his face. But sadly, none of us know the CEO or have him on speed-dial for any whim we want. Only Tim Cook does.
No kidding!

I picked out all the speakers and L11 already for $87, so now a casing, battery, amp, mic, and some RCA switches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back