「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 22, 2013 at 7:59 PM Post #51,137 of 177,745
Quote:
It is pretty good
Library.. -->add to library

@Graphy

Do you need someone to talk to? I have examns but I can come on most of the time to talk on fb or somewhere.

NO...
See below comment...
BTW Bowei, your packing levels are over 9000 :D
Quote:
I still have no idea what you're talking about.....

Don't you just press the share button and your entire library is shared?

Lol I know, I've done that...

When i had my shared library selected on my netbook, the menu at the bottom wasn't coming up..

Not sure if E07K is just more detailed or I haven't heard some of the songs I'm hearing right now in a while on my iPod....

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #51,138 of 177,745
Quote:

When i had my shared library selected on my netbook, the menu at the bottom wasn't coming up..

Ahh ok, I've never tried to add music from another device (because I don't have any....)

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #51,139 of 177,745
Quote:
Ahh ok, I've never tried to add music from another device (because I don't have any....)

Yeah, it's pretty handy when trying to manage music between computers when it works :D
It's also helpful in that I can stream music to my iPad to play when I'm taking a shower and other various things where I can't use my HP rig...

Itekkimasu, I'm off to my community college English class...
I might pop in randomly depending on how boring the class is 
tongue.gif

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #51,140 of 177,745
Am I the only here that finds Vocaloid decent, like much better than U.S. Pop?

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #51,141 of 177,745
Quote:
NO...
See below comment...
BTW Bowei, your packing levels are over 9000 :D
Lol I know, I've done that...

Not sure if E07K is just more detailed or I haven't heard some of the songs I'm hearing right now in a while on my iPod....

Dafuk?

I sent mine out the day after you did.

I still haven't gotten yours.....lol

My packing levels are indeed over 9000

Pics :)

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #51,142 of 177,745
Quote:
Surely the cabling inside... :S
Didya try retracting it/extending it a few times? That did the trick for me, oddly enough.

Yup, I think the reason is that my sister was using it and on a long road trip this weekend she fell asleep while on the right cup. I'll need to open it and see what happened. I could use some electrical tape if the wire is disconnected or ask bowei to solder the two pieces back together.

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:09 PM Post #51,143 of 177,745
Quote:
Yup, I think the reason is that my sister was using it and on a long road trip this weekend she fell asleep while on the right cup. I'll need to open it and see what happened. I could use some electrical tape if the wire is disconnected or ask bowei to solder the two pieces back together.

Depends on if something on the PRC broke or just a wire. It should be moderately fine?

IT shouldn't be too hard of some solder broke off. 

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #51,144 of 177,745
Quote:

Nope. I personally don't but you are asking in the wrong thread for people to disagree with you.

Kinda like a NRA spokesperson going into a pro gun forum and asking if they think that guns should be allowed.

Asking in the anime thread won't exactly give a majority of disagreeing opinions. 
wink_face.gif

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #51,145 of 177,745
Quote:
Finally! Somebody finally uploaded the album "The Study of Blue" by millstones (original title in Japanese). :D

Want! Lossless?

@mechgamer123

花束 ~the best of doriko feat. 初音ミク~ rather nice remake/remixes of the original classics and being Blu-Spec CD means somewhat better mastering even if you don't buy into that Blu-Spec things.

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:34 PM Post #51,146 of 177,745
Quote:

Nope! You're not alone!

Quote:

@mechgamer123

花束 ~the best of doriko feat. 初音ミク~ rather nice remake/remixes of the original classics and being Blu-Spec CD means somewhat better mastering even if you don't buy into that Blu-Spec things.

what's blu-spec?

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:34 PM Post #51,147 of 177,745
Quote:

Wewt. Terrible thing to do lol. Single sided entry cable headphone = right side is the weakest link (unless the cord entry is on the right side; most modern ones aren't).

Blue tack works pretty well too lol. But, as I've mentioned previously, that one is most likely a fake V700DJ, and I did not resolder anything inside. The workmanship is probably pretty terrible.

Depending on how far she extended the right side also, otherwise would be other component damage. I'm leaning towards a cable issue though, which hopefully isn't a break INSIDE the headband because that = PITA. Or make it into dual entry headphone by drilling and sticking one of these in the place of original cables. RCA side, male or female does not matter since you're splicing it off anyway.

Quote:
Depends on if something on the PRC broke or just a wire. It should be moderately fine?

IT shouldn't be too hard of some solder broke off. 

PRC?

Jan 22, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #51,149 of 177,745
Quote:
Wewt. Terrible thing to do lol. Single sided entry cable headphone = right side is the weakest link (unless the cord entry is on the right side; most modern ones aren't).

Blue tack works pretty well too lol. But, as I've mentioned previously, that one is most likely a fake V700DJ, and I did not resolder anything inside. The workmanship is probably pretty terrible.

Depending on how far she extended the right side also, otherwise would be other component damage. I'm leaning towards a cable issue though, which hopefully isn't a break INSIDE the headband because that = PITA. Or make it into dual entry headphone by drilling and sticking one of these in the place of original cables. RCA side, male or female does not matter since you're splicing it off anyway.

PRC?

Sounds pretty good for fake. 
tongue.gif
 Then again, I came from using some crappy earbuds. That and I heard the ATH-M50 at B&H and they blew these out of the water, and this was only amped from an iPod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back