“Beats by Dr. Dre”
Jan 4, 2011 at 1:37 AM Post #436 of 634

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

certainly doesn't make me confused as to why america is known as the country without culture. we just can't seem to get over the bridge of BS to the land of truth.

Bad analogy and very incorrect IMO.  America has a culture which includes every culture on the planet, more so than any country in history.  Maybe get out of Colorado a bit more?  Consumerism is cross cultural and your implication of it actually defines it as a culture unto itself.  Just clarifying the semantics.

in fact i think we may be more multicultural then th usa. 

YGPM.  Btw, Canada has fewer people than Los Angeles.  Plus half of those are French speaking Quebecois.  I find that a difficult proposition to believe.

have you ever been to vancouver. its very multicultural. oh and los angeles has 13 000 000 people and canada has 34 000 000 people. so your arguement os invalid. there is only about 8 million french in canada.

Jan 4, 2011 at 1:41 AM Post #437 of 634

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

certainly doesn't make me confused as to why america is known as the country without culture. we just can't seem to get over the bridge of BS to the land of truth.

Bad analogy and very incorrect IMO.  America has a culture which includes every culture on the planet, more so than any country in history.  Maybe get out of Colorado a bit more?  Consumerism is cross cultural and your implication of it actually defines it as a culture unto itself.  Just clarifying the semantics.

in fact i think we may be more multicultural then th usa. 

YGPM.  Btw, Canada has fewer people than Los Angeles.  Plus half of those are French speaking Quebecois.  I find that a difficult proposition to believe.

have you ever been to vancouver. its very multicultural. oh and los angeles has 13 000 000 people and canada has 34 000 000 people. so your arguement os invalid. there is only about 8 million french in canada.

and please can we just get along. this site isnt supposed to be about arguing over which country is better or more multicultural. its supposed to be about audio and headphones.

Jan 4, 2011 at 2:18 AM Post #438 of 634
Yes I have been to Vancouver.  No offense, I don't see the great diversity you speak of.  Why did you post twice after we took this to PM?  Sorry Canada have grown since I last check Canadas population 25 years ago.  1/10th the population, you win.  PM replied.  This is just a Beat's thread, the next 10 pages will be the same as the last anyway.

Jan 4, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #439 of 634
do your self a favor and buy the Ultrasone HFI-580, they do everything the beats CAN do but properly and do things the beats could only cower in fear at.

Jan 4, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #441 of 634
Jan 4, 2011 at 5:18 PM Post #442 of 634
Portugal is in a deep crisis and I see more people wearing these everyday. Sickening.
Also  why did the OP put the "TM" symbol on the title? Are we in danger of getting sued by Dr. Dre? =P

Jan 4, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #446 of 634

Quote:
Yeah, I don't understand it. An old CRT is fine with me.

personally i like lcd screens they look so much better then crt. but i wouldnt buy a hugely expensive tv cause i would never watch it.

Jan 4, 2011 at 8:17 PM Post #447 of 634

Quote:
Quote:

personally i like lcd screens they look so much better then crt. but i wouldnt buy a hugely expensive tv cause i would never watch it.

Yeah that's true. I guess what I mean is I'd never buy a ridiculously huge/expensive LCD flatscreen. A modest size would do for me.

Jan 4, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #448 of 634

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah that's true. I guess what I mean is I'd never buy a ridiculously huge/expensive LCD flatscreen. A modest size would do for me.

i agree there. anything bigger then 40" is to big

Jan 4, 2011 at 11:27 PM Post #449 of 634

Quote:
do your self a favor and buy the Ultrasone HFI-580, they do everything the beats CAN do but properly and do things the beats could only cower in fear at.

Or gees, if they want street style to go with it, the Alienware Ozma 5, which is a rebranded Ultrasone HFI 550 / HFI-580 (and cheaper I may add as it's production discontinued). You can find plenty of them on ebay though. 

Jan 5, 2011 at 1:28 AM Post #450 of 634

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i agree there. anything bigger then 40" is to big

My friend gets 50" TVs to connect his laptop to it and play SCII. He only did that once though...said his neck didnt feel too good afterwards... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back