1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

£150 budget advice required?

1. rholo
    afternoon gents
    Right I have a budget of a £150 (uk pounds),this will be used with my iPad,iPod and computer and Possibly my iPhone.
    I have been looking at the Bose on ears (£125) as I already have the new Bose iem,which I quite like :) although I know Bose take a bashing on here.
    So what other option would suggest with a£150 price range and also what sort of specs should I be looking for.
    As I already have in ears I obviously only require on ears type,smallish style like Bose

2. i2ehan
    Refer to the links in my signature my friend, and don't forget to thank the OP. [​IMG]

3. JoetheArachnid
    Quote:

Quote:

Quote:  
    Ahem. [​IMG]

Anwyay, I like my Sennheiser HD 25-1 ii a lot. If you're listening to mostly rock or bassy music (techno, RnB, etc) they're fine, but not so good for orchestral or grand pieces since they sound a bit congested.

Have a browse of this for some other options: http://www.head-fi.org/t/433318/

4. i2ehan
    [​IMG] My apologies fellas. When sleep deprived... [​IMG]

5. ZARIM
    JVC on ear with NC, B&W P5, V-Moda V80, DT1350, T50p and MS400.

6. rholo
    Sorry gents I forgot to say it's mainly trance that I listen to.

Zarim most the units you have mentioned are nearly double my budget,are b&w p5 twice as good as Bose for double the money??